• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Tremorsense rework

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green

Verified Member
Green, it is op because most consider x-ray being op (which is called an hack for an reason), and this is fundamentally the same thing. Correct me If I'm wrong, but I think some servers would get lag from this ability of yours because they might not handle all the block updates that happen all at once.
Ok.... Then maybe all the airpockets in the ground will show up as the void blocks that you can see through anything instead of changing all the earth into barrier blocks.

And I don't see how this is like the x-Ray thing. All it does is let you see air pockets and people like it did in the show....

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Void blocks? What are those?

X-ray allows to do the same thing, but in a different method. You can see through blocks, which is why I said that they are "fundamentally the same thing".

Moonelight

Verified Member
Green, it is op because most consider x-ray being op (which is called an hack for an reason), and this is fundamentally the same thing.
Ummm. It (Tremorsense) is not a hack if it's meant to be in the plugin - This is what tremorsense is, seeing the earth around you like no one else. There are lots of ideas and ways Tremorsense can be done though, but we are obviously limited.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
FYI I'm referring to Green's tremorsense, not the current one that is in the plugin. To those who think it's not hack, then try to download x-ray hack or texture pack and admit to a server owner that you have it enabled. Gives us results with the answer made by that outcome. You just can't go around saying "#earthmove destroys blocks without reverting them back, therefor it is not in any means of a griefing (cheat/hack)"

Green

Verified Member
What is Hackish about being able to see air pockets in the ground and movement around you?!?!? ITS A BENDING PLUGIN! It is not a hack if it makes sense to be in the plugin and it is supposed to be there..... It's not like I said "and you will be able to choose what blocks you want to see like diamonds or iron!" No I'm saying you see air pockets and people/mobs.

@Meskenas-Chi_Blokeris I got the MetalArmor Gif up btw. Look at it please

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
What is Hackish about being able to see air pockets in the ground and movement around you?!?!? ITS A BENDING PLUGIN! It is not a hack if it makes sense to be in the plugin and it is supposed to be there..... It's not like I said "and you will be able to choose what blocks you want to see like diamonds or iron!" No I'm saying you see air pockets and people/mobs.

@Meskenas-Chi_Blokeris I got the MetalArmor Gif up btw. Look at it please
Its a bending plugin, yes but we yet don't have a combustion dealing 10 full hearts, because BALANCE (it makes sense cuz P'li died without getting an injury, so should that be implanted?). This should be nerfed to some extent, because ppl will be able to find secret dungeon easily and as ArchBear_Vega said - finding other people bases who work hard in hiding. Look at Spiritual Projection opness debate and you'll see most dislike the idea of "am guna pres a buton n now I fond everything, lol k bye".

Green

Verified Member
Um certain elements have certain advantages..... If you really think this is "OP" on your sever then put a cooldown on it or decrease the range OR if you are crazy and you really think this is "OP" then don't let your server members use it!!! Which would make the earth benders on your server mad, but whatever.

LOOK AT MY METALARMOR POST @Meskenas-Chi_Blokeris !!!!

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I'm not thinking for my own server, but I care for others that do have them and those that just play in them. Of course this can disabled or adjust its settings how they one, but most not gonna use it anyway even as an donation. With that said, there won't be any point in using it. I would up all for it if this thing had changes such as:
1. A Cooldown (preferable medium).
2. A Range Option.
3. Short Chargetime.
4. Holding Sneak requirement.
5. Duration.

Green

Verified Member
They are the blocks used to make something in the end. (I have used it before so I know it exists). It just looks like darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.