• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Touch of Bliss & Touch of Jinx

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
This is my first time suggesting spirit moves, so bare with me on this.
Name: Touch of Jinx
Type: Dark Spirit
Purpose/Function: When the user of this ability walks pass throught someone, that someone will get all the negative status effects (Slowness, Mining Fatigue, Instant Damage, Nausea, Blindness, Hunger, Weakness, Wither [0:04 - 1 heart]). All of this effects will last only 15 seconds by default (even tho i suggest some of them should last longer, like for 1 minute). If the user clicks, it will deal 4.5 hearts of damage on whatever he clicked. If one of these function has been used, a cooldown would occur.

Name: Touch of Bliss
Type: Light Spirit
Purpose/Function: When the user of this ability walks pass throught someone, that someone will get all the positive status effect (Speed, Haste, Strength, Instant Health, Jump Boost, Regeneration [0:05 - 1 heart], Resistance, Fire Resistance, Water Breathing, Night Vision, Absorption, Saturation). All of this effects will last only 15 seconds by default (even tho i suggest some of them should last longer, like for 1 minute). If the user clicks, it will give 4.5 hearts of health on whatever he clicked (if the person was clicked on has all the hearts, it would then gain more extra 4 hearts). If one of these function has been used, a cooldown would occur.

Last edited:

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
That doesn't seem to be what spirits can do. We have no proof from the shows or comics that if a spirit walks through somebody thy would go blind/ be able to see in the dark. Or make people breath underwater. I feel like when people see "spirit" they think "support Mage"

HydroMan

Verified Member
Most suggestion i have seen for the spirit plugin aren't even canon. It could just be or most of them get look into instead of denied, even when they are not canon. Like i said, it could me from my perspective thinking.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
This is my first time suggesting spirit moves, so bare with me on this.
Name: Touch of Jinx
Type: Dark Spirit
Purpose/Function: When the user of this ability walks pass throught someone, that someone will get all the negative status effects (Slowness, Mining Fatigue, Instant Damage, Nausea, Blindness, Hunger, Weakness, Wither). All of this effects will last only 15 seconds by default (even tho i suggest some of them should last longer, like for 1 minute). If the user clicks, it will deal 4.5 hearts of damage on whatever he clicked. If one of these function has been used, a cooldown would occur.

Name: Touch of Bliss
Type: Light Spirit
Purpose/Function: When the user of this ability walks pass throught someone, that someone will get all the positive status effect (Speed, Haste, Strength, Instant Health, Jump Boost, Regeneration, Resistance, Fire Resistance, Water Breathing, Invisibility, Night Vision, Absorption, Saturation). All of this effects will last only 15 seconds by default (even tho i suggest some of them should last longer, like for 1 minute). If the user clicks, it will give 4.5 hearts of health on whatever he clicked (if the person was clicked on has all the hearts, it would then gain more extra 4 hearts). If one of these function has been used, a cooldown would occur.
Seems very overpowered.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Any suggestion on how you think it should be?
Okay.
all the negative status effects
only 15 seconds
The wither and poison effect alone would completely kill them. I would say one random effect and each effect has a different time (longer for less serious ones, shorter for more deadly ones).
deal 4.5 hearts of damage
That's almost half the entire health bar, way too high, maybe two hearts?
How long? It should be rather lengthy, say 30 seconds?

all the positive status effect
only 15 seconds
Way too powerful for a player to get that many buffs. One random buff would be good.
4.5 hearts of health
That's very high for a simple left-click heal. Maybe two hearts healed.
Same as dark version, how long?

HydroMan

Verified Member
The Wither can last 6 seconds (1.5 hearths), with instant damage adding up 4.5. Would that be ok?

HydroMan

Verified Member
The wither and poison effect alone would completely kill them. I would say one random effect and each effect has a different time (longer for less serious ones, shorter for more deadly ones).

That's almost half the entire health bar, way too high, maybe two hearts?

How long? It should be rather lengthy, say 30 seconds?

Way too powerful for a player to get that many buffs. One random buff would be good.

That's very high for a simple left-click heal. Maybe two hearts healed.

Same as dark version, how long?
The Wither can last 6 seconds (1.5 hearths), with instant damage adding up 4.5. Would that be ok?
BTW i didn't include the poison effect. But i can change as it wouldn't make much a diffrent as it isn't intedted for the kill (unless he has less or the same 4.5 health.)

2.5 or 3.5?

I don't much care about the cooldown, but not short nor longer but in the middle.

It isn't like they gonna use it on time, as like i said it doesn't last much longer.

2.5 or 3.5?

Same as for the bliss one.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
BTW i didn't include the poison effect. But i can change as it wouldn't make much a diffrent as it isn't intedted for the kill (unless he has less or the same 4.5 health.)

2.5 or 3.5?

I don't much care about the cooldown, but not short nor longer but in the middle.

It isn't like they gonna use it on time, as like i said it doesn't last much longer.

2.5 or 3.5?

Same as for the bliss one.
Really, any damage going over 3 hearts is very op. I would say 2 hearts damage total, but that's not really my decision.

Another clarification if you would please, would you have to be in the slot when running through someone?

HydroMan

Verified Member
Really, any damage going over 3 hearts is very op. I would say 2 hearts damage total, but that's not really my decision.

Another clarification if you would please, would you have to be in the slot when running through someone?
Yes, you need to select the slot to do this.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member

No matter the damage, or what effect is chosen, we've still never seen spirits do much of this kind of thing. The most we've seen them do to a human is:

Which I don't think will be added.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
I agree with Bear on these ones, but... Invisibility?! With that buff, just alone, as a BENDER, you could defeat your enemy quickly. But you even have more buffs? That seems a little OP to me. We should at first create a list of the positive effects and the negative effects. Invisibility seems like a neutral effect.
Also, spirits make matter invisible?

HydroMan

Verified Member
I agree with Bear on these ones, but... Invisibility?! With that buff, just alone, as a BENDER, you could defeat your enemy quickly. But you even have more buffs? That seems a little OP to me. We should at first create a list of the positive effects and the negative effects. Invisibility seems like a neutral effect.
Also, spirits make matter invisible?
I kinda have to agree on that. Removing the invisibilty from the list. Though through the 15 seconds duration i wouldn't say it's op.

Status
Not open for further replies.