• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

The Future of Project Korra

Status
Not open for further replies.

chazpants

Verified Member
Finn doesn't even own Flame Network; I do. I believe I said to him not to spam the IP as I didn't want the reputation to follow my server and I, however it appears that he forgot what I said in a Skype call. I am on nobody's side in this argument, however I am going to clean up the rumors that I can confirm are false. I am sorry for what happened to Rain's server, however I had nothing to with it, nor was I online at the time that this event occurred.
You ban people for no reason.

gangksta

Verified Member
You can change that. Go into your config and disable the moves you don't want.
Regarding the 9 moves, trust me when I'm saying that I'm not trying to be hostile or start any shit. Just a reasonable criticism.

I'm fully aware that I can disable moves. My complaint was more or less the lack of combos and the influx on single moves. Passive-esque moves such as waterbubble or earthtunnel or illumination are almost never used, because they are replaced with more valuable skills. I'm trying to draw a light to that problem by proposing a more wide approach to combo moves, or alternative fires.

Comet1551

Verified Member
Now let me ask a question. Why are all of you TLA gramps on PK just to complain until we give you the old TLA back? If you love it so much make it yourself because honestly im getting irritated with people complaining because they dont like change
Please, stop talking.

Zeref

Verified Member
[QUOTE="Hero, post: 43086, member: 1158"
Now let me ask a question. Why are all of you TLA gramps on PK just to complain until we give you the old TLA back? If you love it so much make it yourself because honestly im getting irritated with people complaining because they dont like change[/QUOTE]
Half of us aren't TLA, and who said we don't like change that's why we want stupid sandspout gone there change ^_^

Hero

Verified Member
[QUOTE="Hero, post: 43086, member: 1158"
Now let me ask a question. Why are all of you TLA gramps on PK just to complain until we give you the old TLA back? If you love it so much make it yourself because honestly im getting irritated with people complaining because they dont like change
Half of us aren't TLA, and who said we don't like change that's why we want stupid sandspout gone there change ^_^[/QUOTE]
You guys were causing amock just for sand spout to be fone -_-
There's a reason why there is a config.

Zeref

Verified Member
Half of us aren't TLA, and who said we don't like change that's why we want stupid sandspout gone there change ^_^
There's a reason why there is a config.[/QT
That isn't the reason why people are doing this. And why should we even have to disable a move that has no real purpose in bending it just lags no reason it should be there in the first place

Hero

Verified Member
There's a reason why there is a config.[/QT
That isn't the reason why people are doing this. And why should we even have to disable a move that has no real purpose in bending it just lags no reason it should be there in the first place
That's your opinion. Some like sand spout while others dont. You need to stop acting as if you know what everyone is thinking.

Zeref

Verified Member
That's your opinion. Some like sand spout while others dont. You need to stop acting as if you know what everyone is thinking.
XD omg hero you need to calm down. And here's a change for you stop thinking you're the shit.

XxKingKamiKazexX

Verified Member
Still bullshit, if jed got banned and demoted for something he did outside of the PK forums, then why is this allowed?
Stop bending the rules around you, the staff here is corrupted holy damn

What jed did is also out of a personal perspective, yet he got banned and demoted for things like this
So, staff isn't allowed to get DDOS'd yet they are allowed to send out malicious jars?
How is PK not related to this? You did it because in your opinion they were being cunts on the forums.

Lmao, PK is going downhill

Wanna bet if you had a own server and a regular member of PK did this they'd be instabanned by now?
Rule bending confirmed for new sub element

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Regarding the 9 moves, trust me when I'm saying that I'm not trying to be hostile or start any shit. Just a reasonable criticism.

I'm fully aware that I can disable moves. My complaint was more or less the lack of combos and the influx on single moves. Passive-esque moves such as waterbubble or earthtunnel or illumination are almost never used, because they are replaced with more valuable skills. I'm trying to draw a light to that problem by proposing a more wide approach to combo moves, or alternative fires.
I agree with you so much that there should be more focus on combos, less on additional moves that do one thing..

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
I'm so done reading all of this. You guys say the same thing over and over again. I don't understand why you decided to title this thread The Future of Project Korra.
I don't see how this title is relevant to the actual topic. I don't think this will affect the the Future of Project Korra whatsoever...

Status
Not open for further replies.