• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Test Server

xNuminousx

Verified Member
So... I know I've been wondering, I don't know about other people. It's been just over 3 months since the Test Server or Official Project Korra (Oml my phone just corrected Korra into Korea but I fixed it *flashbacks*) and I'm wondering when it'll be back up. I think the test server is one of the many good things about us, we are able to get on and test things hands on. It would even let the community, or the frequently active part of the community, give you constructive criticism on what's being worked on. So you can fix things and maybe make things better before you even release it. I'm one of the people that are active on the forums EVERYDAY (no joke) and I frequently provide suggestions and criticism. Another person that's not apart of the staff that comes to mind is @MeskenasBoii

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
I agree, when PK test server will be available for all? I tested bugs on my server, I report the error, then it turns out that it was already fixed, or vice versa. This server was created for us, but now no one of us can't join to server. It is very sad for us. Could you tell us some information about server? This information will unite our hearts...

xNuminousx

Verified Member
This isn't like an attack or anything, I would just like to know when it'll be open for player testing. If you don't know then please don't say so because ;3; the mis-leads we've experienced sort of need to stop.... :oops:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Hi

I thought I heard him saying it will be open soon aftee he annouce it being close. I'm gonna double check if that's what he said.

P.S. Whenever you guys say "soon", I can't always take it seriously. It seems that the word lost its meaning in my vocabulary.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Last edited:

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
It seems that "soon" lost its meaning in my vocabulary. Yah, I totally agree with you.