• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

SurgeJet removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Seeing that AirBlast and SwimSwift are put for consideration that might get a removal of some-kind with eligble features that would serve as their replacement, according by the "Approve/Looking Into" tags, I suggest we should the same consideration for SurgeJet as well. People have said it's uncanon and only I as far I can see - imo it is too mobile for a waterbender.

We have waterspoutwave to serve as a substitute for a dry land transportation method. As I have now stated that, in my opinion there shouldn't be any replacent for it apart from the other accepted suggestions in regards with the mobility for the bending art.

Thought, what I do suggest is that whenever a waterbenders, accidently on not, surges a wave from behind while in its wake waypath, in mid course the wave should split into two sides and bypass half-round from the users sides, and interconnect into one when its about they about to approach the enemy before dealing the blow. Their were two times I can recall that scenerio enacted in the show, in one of them Pakku displaying it first. Rewatching that clip is what actually made me think through a little bit and had me to create this whole thread.

SKIP TO 02:25 TO SEE IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.