• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Left Clicking with Surge while holding 1 water bottle will shoot out a thin stream of water that expands up to 7 blocks (if nobody likes that number, the organizers of this ability will choose upon themselves). This will also be incorporated with plantbending passive.

Well well, that turn out to be the most succinct thread I ever posted, isn't it?

0:07-08

Last edited:

Hero

Verified Member
Left Clicking with Surge while holding 1 water bottle will shoot out a thin stream of water that expands up to 7 blocks (if nobody likes that number, the organizers of this ability will choose upon themselves)

Well well, that turn out to be the most succinct thread I ever posted, isn't it?

0:07-08
This is basically a longer water manipulation

Loony

Verified Member
This idea is much bigger than just Surge. The less bottles you have should weaken or aesthetically change your moves. Looking into!

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
@Loony, Can I reedit my post and title to apply this same idea for plantbending passive? Or must I make it into another thread, since this is already looking into?

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
But, just in case I'm gonna include it, so it will be reminded when checking this thread.

Update: Changing the thread title from "Surge with waterbottles" to "Surge with waterbottles and plants" and editing the post, adding with the start ". This will also be incorporated with plantbending passive.".

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
That's more of watermanipulation looking projectile to me. It suppose to look more like off a torrent type of stream. By "thin stream of water", I mean the water block that is smaller than it's full size block of a stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.