• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Sum up the sub bending types

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elzoz

Verified Member
Okay guys, ive seen ALOT of sub bending suggstion and they are all great in someway, the thing is i dont think we can get the full out most of then by adding stuff here and the and i think the dvelopment team is kinda split with some of the stuff should be added or not, this i why im making this post

i have an idea that i saw some one else put up here about being able to choose a sub bending masteri with in the element, and i think we need to make this happen or else you will start with like freaking 40 skill per element by now :s

so the command to choose bending today i /b choose water/fire/air/earth/chi witch is great, you get all the skills and so on, now what i (and i think some bodies i think) want is to be able to do

/b sub-bening metalbeding/bloodbeding/swampbending and so on, so you can get the normal skill and access to some special skills like bloodbeding and stuff, this will make it easier to aa more skill whitout adding a shit tons of them by just becoming a bender :s

tell me what you think about this and then we can start up adding future working skills to each sub bending :3

Elzoz

Verified Member
well for sub bending on earth i think metalbending, magabending , sandbending and advance earth be should be some of the sud-bening classes you can choose from...any other ideas? :)

Last edited:

Elzoz

Verified Member
well as in a skill in sandbednig then? since i havent seen any glassbending in the series? :s

ashe36

Verified Member
Hey, this is a great idea and all, but this is sort of the job of the concept designers. We come together and discuss abilities we've thought of or seen on the forums. We work with Mist and the Devs to come up with stuff for the plugin.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Thread closed --

The concept designers go through suggestions to compile a list of plausible ideas before sending it on to developers. It is discussed thoroughly before being implemented. We do hold these discussions behind closed doors simply because as we tweak / comment on some of the suggestions, it is likely we'll offend someone. Not that we aren't agreeing with each other, development is slow on the new abilities simply because we want to plan out each one thoroughly.

I will tell you this now -- we have planned out abilities / sub elements in extreme detail for each element, and want to make sure we put the most into each one. The reason the dev builds exist is so we can show you guys what we are working on.

The best thing that you guys could do is keep making suggestions, keep using our plugin, and continue to spread the word about our plugin. We promise you that we address most of them to some degree, however, we refrain from commenting on them until they are thought out in explicit detail or outright denied.

For The Future -- I am the only one that will ever release official information as to whether or not something will be added. The other developers / concept designers do not speak on the plugin's behalf, I ultimately have the final say. This has been made clear on several occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.