• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Spirits: Teaser

Are you excited for the new Spirits project?

• Yes, been looking forward to this for a while!

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Not really, you suck.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Makes no difference to me...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
There a really nice ideas you can pick up from this community, particularry from the Spirit' Suggestion sub-category. Also, If you're up to it: you could expand it with various spirit and spiritual concepts, not just with bending arts.

Kinda tired, so I'll look into this thread more.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Updated the Trello permissions to allow commenting. So if you want to improve on an existing idea, please do it there <3

Warren_B123

Verified Member
I don't really have a suggestion as such, more of an idea... Rava and Avatar wan were able to combine them selfs to create the avatar state. granting wan to bend all elements, before this Rava and wan visited the lion turtles in order for Rava to carry the other elements.
My idea is enabling spirits to carry an element but not being able to use it. You can only find out whether a spirit has an element once you've become friends with it, say like talk to it, play with it.. kinda like MCL (Minecraft comes alive mod) mod.. u can talk and communicate with the villagers with custom GUI thingy... if a player and a spirit become really good friends it would enable the player not only to see which element is has but also enable them to combine into one and bend multiple elements for a small amount of time. Although this is limited because finding a spirit with say 2 elements would be Verry rare...

This idea is purely based on the assumption that spirits are mob/entity. If spirits are just players then I don't think this would work how I planned it to but this is just an idea and can be developed as much as u guys want, I just wanted to share this, thought it could be cool :D
thanks for reading :)

xNuminousx

Verified Member
YAY thanks :D so that could be a thing?? did I actually contrubute to somthing XDXDXDXD lol thanks :) that just made ma day XDXD
An actual Spirits mob isn't something we're looking to accomplish just yet, although it is something that's been thought about for the future. I'm sure this is possible, but not exactly right now.

Either way, it was still an awesome suggestion. Thanks!

Warren_B123

Verified Member
An actual Spirits mob isn't something we're looking to accomplish just yet, although it is something that's been thought about for the future. I'm sure this is possible, but not exactly right now.

Either way, it was still an awesome suggestion. Thanks!
np! il keep brainstorming then lel

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I had actual mobs in mind to. Whenever you'll priotize it, you could make passive (aka. light spirits) more spirit-alike-looking. Sheep would have rainbowing wool, pigs would roam upside down, rabbits flying, ton of and only mushroon cows in the spirit world, ect.

Warren_B123

Verified Member
I had actual mobs in mind to. Whenever you'll priotize it, you could make passive (aka. light spirits) more spirit-alike-looking. Sheep would have rainbowing wool, pigs would roam upside down, rabbits flying, ton of and only mushroon cows in the spirit world, ect.
^^ sounds awseome! XD

EmeraldJelly

Verified Member
10000000 Points for Creativity!! I love it. We will definitely consider how to go around doing that when we decide we want to work on spirit mobs.

Loony

Verified Member
Idk if it's been said cause cba to read conversation but just a general reminder that this isn't PK spirits and it isn't affiliated with PK in any way shape or form ok thank youu

p.s no glory in the process

Last edited:

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Idk if it's been said cause cba to read conversation but just a general reminder that this isn't PK spirits and it's affiliated with PK in any way shape or form ok thank youu

p.s no glory in the process
You deserve a raise.