• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into Spirit portals/Tree of time.

Venusaur0817

Verified Member
It wasn't that wan had to close the portals to trap Vaatu, it was that he had to close the portals to stop spirits from coming through and to stop Vaatu from harnessing the energy of the portals during harmonic convergence to escape. Vaatu would've been trapped if korra hadn't opened the portals only because he couldn't harness the energy.

Fyf

Verified Member
Making a tree of time & Spirit portals seems more like something the actual server owners should do themselves in my opinion, every server having the same builds would be rather boring, in my opinion. Creating a randomly generated spiritworld world isnt a bad idea though, and having a mechanism for the avatar to close the portals to said world.

Hero

Verified Member
Making a tree of time & Spirit portals seems more like something the actual server owners should do themselves in my opinion, every server having the same builds would be rather boring, in my opinion. Creating a randomly generated spiritworld world isnt a bad idea though, and having a mechanism for the avatar to close the portals to said world.
Eh, the problem with making server owners building things is that some server owners either dont have time or the have the patience. I do agree that if servers have the same build it would be boring. This should be a config thing though.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
There could be a random generated tree command, that spawns any tree (with the same type) with a difference of having a hole inside it.

Fyf

Verified Member
I just feel like server owners need to have these things and events custom built, rather than us basically building their server for them.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
You're right! Maybe with the support of worldguard or worldedit, you could use your wand to set up a regular tree in this custom one with a special command? The Tree would then work properly if there is at least 2x2x2 hole in it.