• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Spirit Portal (SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

guy057

Verified Member
So as this thread`s title says this will be about the portals. Now when legend of korra ended we ended up with (SPOILER) 3 spirit portals. Well in minecraft there are 3 end portals ()_(). So I was thinking that the portals can have a different texture to look like the portals. And maybe when they are given the 12 eyes it can show a colored beacon or not have a beacon when not activated. This will also go along well with the other threads about the endermen texture change that was suggested. And maybe the beacon light can have a texture change?

That is all I have for my very first thread on project korra :D hope you like.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
So as this thread`s title says this will be about the portals. Now when legend of korra ended we ended up with (SPOILER) 3 spirit portals. Well in minecraft there are 3 end portals ()_(). So I was thinking that the portals can have a different texture to look like the portals. And maybe when they are given the 12 eyes it can show a colored beacon or not have a beacon when not activated. This will also go along well with the other threads about the endermen texture change that was suggested. And maybe the beacon light can have a texture change?

That is all I have for my very first thread on project korra :D hope you like.
Great idea!

Varni1

Verified Member
Normally, I would think spirit portals (in Minecraft) would be surrounded by a bubble of glass, and a beacon at the center. The player walks through the beacon, and enters the spirit world. Only using beacons as spirit portals would be boring to me.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Normally, I would think spirit portals (in Minecraft) would be surrounded by a bubble of glass, and a beacon at the center. The player walks through the beacon, and enters the spirit world. Only using beacons as spirit portals would be boring to me.
Fancy particles activate

paliate

Verified Member
Marked as Denied.
Making the end/nether portals textured as the spirit world ones wouldn't exactly be true to the show in the sense that it wouldn't bring you to the spirit world. It also might be a smarter move to wait for the spirit plugin to be completed before we add spirit textures to the pack. That way there's potential to connect the two in the future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.