• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Sozin's Comet Buff

Drag

In the end of ''The Last Airbender'' there was Aang fighting Ozai during the ''Sozin's Comet'' event. This is where once every 100 years a comet flies through earth's atmosphere and gives fire benders a power enhancement. I think it would be cool to add this as a ''add on'' into the plugin, seeing as right now there is the solar eclipse feature. When Sozin's comet would happen, fire bender's firejets would be faster and have a longer duration. Also their charged fireblast and other moves that take time to charge would have a shorter charge duration, also their moves would have a slight damage buff and a lower cool down. This will be kind of an op thing in the plugin, but in return, it would be a very rare occurrence, therefore; balancing out the system. Of course, I think that this should just be a add on and work like the solar eclipse, just in case if servers have an issue with it, it can be disabled.

Thank you for reading my suggestion, and here are some pictures of what would happen to fire benders and a picture of the comet.