• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Some new earthbening moves (open for all suggestions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elzoz

Verified Member
So...

i have tried to look fairly and through all the earth bender moves and got the thinking, there is something missing here, like a powerful utility move...and then it hits me!

Earth-manipulation!

for so long and almost everywhere in the series they use earthbending to create platforms like then the guide in the episode the great divde did so the folks could cross the wall side.

basically a move that lets you controll the earth sideways upways downways against you and to you.

how to be able to controll all thees combine move in one? well simple!

you press shift and click all the blocks you want to move and then aim where you want it to move and realse and it should move there, or something like that, im sure you guys...normal peeps to developers kinda find a better tway but want i think is nice with this move is that you get more control and utility over the element then more damage !

also just a big freaking boulder that you can launch that makes a explosion and leave the rock material as and out layer of the crash site, im thinking normal earth bender size is 2x2 but if you are a avatar or 2 earth benders you should be able to do a 3x3 boulder and launch it together (or if one realse it will fly automatically since it can be hard to time and aim together :s)

plases give it a comment and teaks about and add more earthbeding moves as you would see fit :33

Status
Not open for further replies.