• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
SnowStorm

SnowStorm 1.2

dookoo782

Verified Member
dookoo782 submitted a new resource:

Blizzard - Defensive Ability for Waterbenders.

WARNING: NON-CANON ABILITY!

Blizzard, a defensive waterbending ability.

Description: Charge a blizzard to create lots of snow and damage anything inside the ability.

Usage: Hold Shift and wait for the Blizzard to charge, a Blizzard will form, then keep shifting and the Blizzard will withhold.

Permissions:

Code:
bending.ability.Blizzard

Configurations:

Code:
ExtraAbilities:
  dookoo782:
    Blizzard:
      Damage: 4.0...
Read more about this resource...

Kaheem Gibbs

Verified Member
Interesting this was also suggested in the multi-player combo moves. I believe this is a great idea though. maybe a boost in snow based biomes? Maybe a chance to freeze opponent?

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
I love it, I think next you should make a blue fireblast becuase I swear it's possible now the way they done lightning? :p
its possible but that would mean all fireblasts will be blue unless they can make it like 20% chance your fire will turn blue?

CookieTheSlapper

Verified Member
Love the move! But the move's snow sometimes does not go away! Also, you should make a config option for the snow to be bendable or not. keep up the amazing work!

Matt

Verified Member
its possible but that would mean all fireblasts will be blue unless they can make it like 20% chance your fire will turn blue?
This is actually super easy, but what's the point when PK released a BLUE FIRE resource pack

dookoo782

Verified Member
Thanks for the feedback! I will update Blizzard later or tomorrow to fix the snow problem and maybe add some suggested features. I plan to make a EarthCombo next. #hypeit

Matt

Verified Member
Because then your firebending is still the same as everyone else's I think the other way would be a good idea because of how easy it is.
Bluefire is codable in 2 minutes, you just change the particleeffect and bam

jedk1

Bluefire is codable in 2 minutes, you just change the particleeffect and bam
Haha its not. Lightning code isn't blue fire. It's blue redstone. And it takes longer than 2 minutes without looking at the code for how it's done. Unless ofc you happen to know the code off by heart, and happen to know all the RGB values for right shades of blue.

dookoo782

Verified Member
If you read what I said I said the way they done lightning with redstone particles making them blue I never mentioned fire particles :eek:
Ah, I think I am blind then because I read this "Why doesn't someone make some blue fire moves its simple to do and people will love it? "
Also, my comment is indeed in-valid because there is the redstone particle colouring with RGB.

dookoo782

Verified Member
Bit of a late reply to this comment. I suggest you invest in a more powerful server or reduce the amount of plugins your server is running because it runs nicely for me and my mates. :/