• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Slabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
This is more demanding in my opinion. Why should they be? I always used slabs as separators in my Probending arena and such. I don't like this idea.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
I dunno, if I was to code this, I had to program every single movement of the slab to move only half a block in the y-axis, and what if two slabs collide? But if one is in the top layer and one in the bottom layer of the same block?
I would like to see it, though. Probending-like :3

HydroMan

Verified Member
what if two slabs collide? But if one is in the top layer and one in the bottom layer of the same block?
I think this are rhethorical (spelling it wrong, ik) questions, so I'm not gonna answer.

I wish that earthblast would rather elevate its block in air for a few seconds, rather than be shot in one time, unless it is used from a structure like raiseearth that is above that. THAT would be really cool IMO :>

Moonelight

Verified Member
This is more demanding in my opinion. Why should they be? I always used slabs as separators in my Probending arena and such. I don't like this idea.
Because slabs are earthbendable - and should be by default.
Placing Looking Into.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Because slabs are earthbendable - and should be by default.
Placing Looking Into.
Even if we do it remember that it won't be changed in an existing config lol. They're better off just changing it themselves.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Still makes no sense why an Earthbender can't bend a earth slab/stair lol
At this point there just isn't much to do for people with existing configs, which makes up a majority of the users. If they want it to be bendable they can add it to the list.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Even if we do it remember that it won't be changed in an existing config lol. They're better off just changing it themselves.
"It won't be changed in an existing config..
" ne mi meeeeeh neee, "worthless adding to con../They're better off just chang..." blah blah blah. With your reason, we should and should had removed all the blocks from the list, since, like you said, anyone can add those blocks.

Next time, you will be saying to me not to buy cherries from the ice cream stand while im buying ice cream and that I should rather get them from home, where it would take me 7 hours to get there, just so I can place a cherry on top of my ice cream to add a little flavour to it. Also cherries would be very cheap.

Last edited:

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Next time, you will be saying to me not to buy cherries from the ice cream stand while im buying ice cream and that I should rather get them from home, where it would take me 7 hours to get there, just so I can place a cherry on top of my ice cream to add a little flavour to it. Also cherries would be very cheap.
Tf?... Hydro that had nothing to do with the current subject.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I'm bad with examples, so imo here is the better one:

Simp = Jeff. We, as skilled coolers, are asked by Jeff to make for our customers/guess and bring all of it to them (= in this case, add slabs manually by ourselfs), while the same food is already made/prepared and placed on the counters (slabs are added to the list by default). So would you prepare to cook the same food that is already and than give it to the customers, or should we take out the already cooked one and offer those ones to the customers.

And jed, you know that what I said was example, leaving the point the same but in different scenarios. Cherries are just a representagion of all different slabs, but to prove that his point isn't the greatest to recommend. I know you are trying to mess with me, but it ain't gonna happen. You know what I meant. p:

Status
Not open for further replies.