• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
SandBullet

SandBullet 2.4

_Hetag1216_

Verified Member
_Hetag1216_ submitted a new resource:

SandBullet - Shoot a sandbullet from your hands!

"This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk."

Permission: bending.ability.SandBullet

Hello everyone, this is my first custom ability, this ability could have some bugs, if you notice about them leave a feedback!
If you have any tips to give that can help me, don't hesitate to contact me!

This is a simply sand...
Read more about this resource...

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Nice to see some familiar faces uploading abilities. ;)

Pride

Verified Member
Nice to see some familiar faces uploading abilities. ;)
I've been at it uploading abilities rapidly, it's crazy. I have 4 moves currently, and 2 waiting to be approved as of now. :D

For some reason, I get this sudden urge to want to code. Is this the beginning? :eek:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I've been at it uploading abilities rapidly, it's crazy. I have 4 moves currently, and 2 waiting to be approved as of now. :D

For some reason, I get this sudden urge to want to code. Is this the beginning? :eek:
This is the phase in which you can't do anything that's actually good, but you want to write anyway. So you keep copying what you already have, make a slight change, and then upload it, shaming the abilities section.

_Hetag1216_

Verified Member
_Hetag1216_ updated SandBullet with a new update entry:

Update

- Updated to ProjectKorra 1.8.6

New features:
-
The sandbender can now use this ability only if they're standing on a sandbendable block.
- Better particles for the show.
- Fixed sound issues.
- Minor bugs fix.

To do:
-
- Add a gif (if someone wants to take a gif of the ability DM me!)

* The ability jumped from version 2.0 to 2.4 because I kept updating It but not posting the new versions.
Read the rest of this update entry...

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I would suggest instead of only working if the bender is standing on sand it should only work if they select sand as a source. That is, if you're using sourcing.

_Hetag1216_

Verified Member
How about just around sand or with sand in the inventory.
; )
I like this idea, maybe if the player uses the sand in their inventory It could have a charge time, the bender would’ve to manipulate sand before shooting the bullet.

_Hetag1216_

Verified Member
old particles is better than new particles.

they look like real bullets.

but why coming red sand particles in sand ?
Red sand: just red sand particles
Sand: just sand particles
Basically because sandbullet was my first ability ever, and I wasn't able to.
I don't really know why i did red and normal sand particles tho, thought It was probably cool.