• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete [SANDBENDING] [NEWMOVE] Sand Spout

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoldKittah

Verified Member
Because sand lacks 2 things, compression and pressure.
Water pressure causes waterbenders to be able to ride on it whereas airbenders compressed and form an airspout which is ridable.

You know what @HydroMan you are right. Not about it being hard to ride a spout made out of sand, about it being slow. So even though it would have limited height and speed, it would go somewhat slow, but not so slow where its redundant. I'll add that to my suggestion with your name on it Hydro! :D
I say that the amount of sand blocks nearby affect the speed and size of sandspout.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Good to know that air and water are also neither soft nor loose
With air and water has a small impact if being hit. Sand? Well i doubt, unless its the wind pushing it.

Edit: Now that i mentioned ,i didn't think about sand being an compact pile that has resistn when trying to move out of it instead of just wonder dust. Meaning that sandspout is possible, but would be fast to move it around by bending it? That i'm not sure abot

Moonelight

Verified Member
This was completed in Beta 9 of ProjectKorra (Core) 1.7.
New Ability: SandSpout
  • Requires the user to have the sandbending subelement.
    SandSpout is slower and lower than Air and WaterSpout by default.
  • Requires the player to be above sand/sandstone to use (like how WaterSpout relies on a Water Source)
  • Any players caught in the spout will be dealt small amounts of damage over time and will be blinded from standing in the whirlwind.

Status
Not open for further replies.