• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Sandbending Move: SandVent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
xD I just hate it when people try to use "constructive criticism" when they don't even know what it is, and they use it as an excuse to be hatein, like if you don't like something say you don't like it and be done with it, or If he wanted he could say "I don't like it" and not give a reason why, and I wouldn't give two fucks. I just seriously dislike when people think they are useing constructive criticism when there is nothing constructive about it.
I also think this is a bit similar to raise earth, and actually not really needed since it would be quite hard to hit.

Dr_CrossFire

Verified Member
So, like a 1-block wide sand shockwave that goes pretty high, possibly using falling block entities? That'd be pretty cool. Kinda feel like it'd make for a nice earth combo with raiseearth.

Sorin

Verified Member
I also think this is a bit similar to raise earth, and actually not really needed since it would be quite hard to hit.
See you gave a reason why. That people is constructive. So now maybe the forum creator can change how it would hit people.

greengabe22

Verified Member
So, like a 1-block wide sand shockwave that goes pretty high, possibly using falling block entities? That'd be pretty cool. Kinda feel like it'd make for a nice earth combo with raiseearth.
I'd be 1 block IF they don't charge the move at all, if they charged the move to the max i'd be a 3x3 or mayhap 4x4 circle. And more damage with the longer the charge time

greengabe22

Verified Member
Also guys I changed up the move a bit so It wasn't like raiseearth as some people were commenting. If you've got suggestions for the move tell me in the comments!

Moonelight

Verified Member
Maybe some damage should be added into the move. 2 hearts when hit by the move? I like that it's canon, and it reminds me of that one addon ability... Mud something? Nicely done describing how it works, I'll support this for you.

greengabe22

Verified Member
Maybe some damage should be added into the move. 2 hearts when hit by the move? I like that it's canon, and it reminds me of that one addon ability... Mud something? Nicely done describing how it works, I'll support this for you.
Yeah it does 2-4 hearts depending on the charge time and MudSurge is the move you're thinking of i think, it's more related to eruption i think but controled

LeafHD_

Verified Member
Constructive my ass, you didn't even have the sense to elaborate why it is like raise earth. And if you are gonna try to use "constructive criticism" have a valid argument besides "its like raise earth". How is it like raise earth? And i also hate it when people like you jump on a thread and start insta hating due to a few similarity's. Also if a staff member thought that it was a clone why the fuck would it be marked looking into? Seriously you are turning into one of those guy that are just mad at everything on the forum that isn't theirs, why even be here? AND why the hell is it such a problem to have moves with similarity's...... Seriously,wikipedia: Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one. The purpose of constructive criticism is to improve the outcome. In collaborative (linked you to wikipedia on collabrative just incase you don't know waht that means ;-) )work, this kind of criticism is a valuable tool in raising and maintaining performance standards. So if you are gonna pull that shit and try to pull constructive criticism into your excuse of being a little hater then maybe you might want to google what the hell it actually means.
So apparently I'm turning into a hater that doesn't know how to use his words right... Lovely.

HELLO WORLD, I GUESS I'M A HATER NOW! La la la la la la!

Well shit no, all I was implying was that it seemed like a sand RaiseEarth; woman, do you even see the amount of threads that are Looking Into at this moment? Then you come and slap me with a paragraph as if I was an internet prostitute assuming that I don't know how to use my words and calling me a hater. Can't you just accept the god damned fact that it's my opinion? Period. You just don't go around calling people haters bcause they have a negative opinion about something. Pathetic (Look that one up :p)

Sorin

Verified Member
So apparently I'm turning into a hater that doesn't know how to use his words right... Lovely.

HELLO WORLD, I GUESS I'M A HATER NOW! La la la la la la!

Well shit no, all I was implying was that it seemed like a sand RaiseEarth; woman, do you even see the amount of threads that are Looking Into at this moment? Then you come and slap me with a paragraph as if I was an internet prostitute assuming that I don't know how to use my words and calling me a hater. Can't you just accept the god damned fact that it's my opinion? Period. You just don't go around calling people haters bcause they have a negative opinion about something. Pathetic (Look that one up :p)
Saying your opinion is constructive criticism makes you look like a hater. Negative opinion? I thought you said it was constructive criticism. And calling people woman over the internet when i'm pretty sure you know my gender, now that is pathetic..... And i'm fine with negative opinions but to say it is something else is another story. You? A prostitute? Bruh sorry if it came off that way but all i'm saying is don't try to use constructive criticism as an excuse for an opinion that is the only thing i'm really mad about. So let's be mature and stop arguing over the internet like a bunch of Call of duty players players and distracting the focus from the suggestion, and I did go a lil far for the "hater" thing so sorry for that.

LeafHD_

Verified Member
Saying your opinion is constructive criticism makes you look like a hater. Negative opinion? I thought you said it was constructive criticism. And calling people woman over the internet when you obviously know their gender, now that is pathetic..... And i'm fine with negative opinions but to say it is something else is another story. You? A prostitute? Bruh sorry if it came off that way but all i'm saying is don't try to use constructive criticism as an excuse for an opinion that is the only thing i'm really mad about. So let's be mature and stop arguing over the internet like a bunch of Call of duty players players and distracting the focus from the suggestion, and I did go a lil far for the "hater" thing so sorry for that.
I know your gender, don't judge me woman, and obviously to you it was a negative opinion, and also, do you not know what figure of speech is? Do you not get the prostitute bit? You are really out of date. V.V Anywho, I'm gonna continue my appreciator life, thank you very much.

Sorin

Verified Member
I know your gender, don't judge me woman, and obviously to you it was a negative opinion, and also, do you not know what figure of speech is? Do you not get the prostitute bit? You are really out of date. V.V Anywho, I'm gonna continue my appreciator life, thank you very much.
Why are you still here trying to start arguments? Seriously?

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Constructive my ass, you didn't even have the sense to elaborate why it is like raise earth. And if you are gonna try to use "constructive criticism" have a valid argument besides "its like raise earth". How is it like raise earth? And i also hate it when people like you jump on a thread and start insta hating due to a few similarity's. Also if a staff member thought that it was a clone why the fuck would it be marked looking into? Seriously you are turning into one of those guy that are just mad at everything on the forum that isn't theirs, why even be here? AND why the hell is it such a problem to have moves with similarity's...... Seriously,wikipedia: Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one. The purpose of constructive criticism is to improve the outcome. In collaborative (linked you to wikipedia on collabrative just incase you don't know waht that means ;-) )work, this kind of criticism is a valuable tool in raising and maintaining performance standards. So if you are gonna pull that shit and try to pull constructive criticism into your excuse of being a little hater then maybe you might want to google what the hell it actually means.
And this was constructive criticism :3 except the cursing part '-'

V

Vidcom

Cut the sexism. No-one should be named and judged for their gender, and I will not tolerate any sort of bias against anyone on these forums. Keep this argument going, and I'm going to be locking the thread, and giving you the first step to getting a permban. You only need 2 warning points for that. Are we clear?

LeafHD_

Verified Member
Cut the sexism. No-one should be named and judged for their gender, and I will not tolerate any sort of bias against anyone on these forums. Keep this argument going, and I'm going to be locking the thread, and giving you the first step to getting a permban. You only need 2 warning points for that. Are we clear?
I was not being sexist and the argument is already over Z.Z

Status
Not open for further replies.