• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Rapid [Air]

Status
Not open for further replies.

paliate

Verified Member
Air does not need anymore attack moves...
in fact, air only has one attack move if you don't count suffocate which is non factor at this point.
there is a combo, but that is not a move. many elements have damaging combos and moves, multiple.
the plugin has so forth neglected the pvp side of air for a long time now forcing alot of developers to make addons to have air come to par with the other elements the plugin and series have presented to us.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
which means they'll be deciding the disadvantage if they feel it needs one.
Like I mentioned, they usually don't put thought into them themselves, so they denied them right of a bat. To recap clearer, this goes to the ability threads that dominate an pre-existing ability. I suggest you think one for yourself, If you don't wish this to get this locked and rejected.

TLAalltheway

Verified Member
in fact, air only has one attack move if you don't count suffocate which is non factor at this point.
there is a combo, but that is not a move. many elements have damaging combos and moves, multiple.
the plugin has so forth neglected the pvp side of air for a long time now forcing alot of developers to make addons to have air come to par with the other elements the plugin and series have presented to us.
The insane amount of mobility air has makes up for its lack of raw damage. The 'PVP' side of air is fine, it's the mobility that makes up for damage output. The fact add ons just make air overpowered is because of the damage on top of the mobility.

paliate

Verified Member
The insane amount of mobility air has makes up for its lack of raw damage. The 'PVP' side of air is fine, it's the mobility that makes up for damage output. The fact add ons just make air overpowered is because of the damage on top of the mobility.
there will be a mobility nerf in 1.9 with the change to airblast.
and with all due respect, addon's can be removed, added, and edited if the server owner sees fit.

paliate

Verified Member
I do wish PK 1.9.0 will block anyone from hooking pk to create addons....
I know, that so evil of me to think of.
i agree, the game was much more simple and enjoyable when addons weren't a thing, i'm all for side plugins but ability addons have just become a nuisance. people don't update them, it's effecting the real abilities that are trying to be added, and changing balance across servers.

though, this is a conversation for another time.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
i agree, the game was much more simple and enjoyable when addons weren't a thing, i'm all for side plugins but ability addons have just become a nuisance. people don't update them, it's effecting the real abilities that are trying to be added, and changing balance across servers.

though, this is a conversation for another time.
I do wish PK 1.9.0 will block anyone from hooking pk to create addons....

I know, that so evil of me to think of.
One of the main ideas that started PK was to be able to create addons easily. You may think it's a mess, but it's truly a dream come true for any server that used the original bending plugin.. An old dev, runefist, had worked hard to make his own moves into the plugin -- and at that point it was very difficult to do. There's a reason so many addons are used, because that was nearly the whole purpose of projectkorra.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
ArchBear_Vega does blacklisting me stop others attacking me? Go figure... and I don't want just that, I want addons to not effect the rest of people. The Only option for that of course deleting from a server, but I want that done on a bigger scale.

Sure, pk gives a more intuitive freedom with the eased up custom technique creations and what not. It has its up and downs, but I can't simply ignore the cons of it. Let's make a seperate thread for this, because
pallate doesn't want us to go off-topic due to this discussion.

Air Bullet: If you're Air Bullet gets implanted, airswipe should be removed I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.