• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report RaiseEarth problems

Dragonstuff

Verified Member
I have noticed that raiseearth doesn't work well it can't block as well as it should because when it is raising it is possible to shoot stuff like a earthblast or watermanipulation through the part of the wall already formed, it will also stop the wall from continuing and the attack will go through the spot it hit as long as the wall was not fully formed when it hit (as in before the wall is done rising). With the height that most have raiseearth set at makes the move take about 2 seconds before it is functional making earth's main defense move useless.

V

Vidcom

This isn't a problem of the plugin, you just need to have better timing...

Dragonstuff

Verified Member
Hey vid
I am saying that while it is rising it is not solid and lets just say its raised 5 out 7 blocks and a torrent collides with the second to bottom layer it will go through sometimes.

V

Vidcom

Huh, THAT is an interesting issue... Sorry for not reading you right first time Dx

Dragonstuff

Verified Member
I think it has to do with how it pulls the blocks up one by one and there might be a split moment that the water or whatever takes the place of the spot before the earth can move up.