• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Question and a bug report in one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Question - Is bending supposed to just STOP and do nothing when it is on respect Factions: false in the config?

Bending Version Beta 6 version 8

Bug report - when I set respectFactions: true
bending didn't work at all. That's why I made that bug report about bending not working at all it was because of that. That only too. I even deleted the config. So my question again is Is Bending supposed to automatically shut off when respectFactions is true?

I think that bending shouldn't shut off but instead just not be used at faction bases. Let it be used in the wilderness and such but not at faction bases. If people want it set to
respectFactions: true

jacklin213

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Question - Is bending supposed to just STOP and do nothing when it is on respect Factions: false in the config?

Bending Version Beta 6 version 8

Bug report - when I set respectFactions: true
bending didn't work at all. That's why I made that bug report about bending not working at all it was because of that. That only too. I even deleted the config. So my question again is Is Bending supposed to automatically shut off when respectFactions is true?

I think that bending shouldn't shut off but instead just not be used at faction bases. Let it be used in the wilderness and such but not at faction bases. If people want it set to
respectFactions: true
No bending is supposed to work properly when respectFactions is true. What respect factions does is it asks factions if you can build at the location your player is standing, if no you will not be able to bend there. Its pretty much just region protection thats all

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
It doesn't happen anymore since I updated but on beta 8 it would just break when I turned that to true.

Status
Not open for further replies.