• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Propelling

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
waht's the point of adding this when you can hold shift with waterspout and you will swim fast?
It's no justt for the bender ,but for the other non-waterbender as a benefith to be at the same pace you are in instead of them swimming all the way throught the ocean so that they won't be left behind when you can just fastswim to the place in no tone . When this move is in use ,then your team would swimm at the same pace as you are swimming in the boat while they are in your curtain radius(can be configurable) of the move to effect them.

Last edited:

João

Verified Member
That would take too long to travel throught the ocean and abit boring. I think the boat exploding part with this could somehow be fix or work out
And a little bit laggy because too much phasechanging can cause lag
I really like this addon to :D

HydroMan

Verified Member
I really like it and you have my support.
I like this, but lets imagine that someone is following you by boat in order to kill you... If u use this, your enemy's boat would also go faster... But this is something i like xD
And a little bit laggy because too much phasechanging can cause lag
I really like this addon to :D
omg this would be sooo coool!! i could imagin myself traveling through my swamp in my lil boat with this <33!
First time seeing me getting support from a suggested move :eek:

Last edited:

Janny

Verified Member
I absolutely LOVE this suggestion and I never even thought of this! Also, since I am on a fully RPG server, I can go to war with my Waterbending friends on speedboats :O. Thank you for suggesting this move, you have all of my support, and I hope this gets added :D.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I absolutely LOVE this suggestion and I never even thought of this! Also, since I am on a fully RPG server, I can go to war with my Waterbending friends on speedboats :O. Thank you for suggesting this move, you have all of my support, and I hope this gets added :D.
me two... I'll be more happer if they consider making :eek: Or better if it gets added or be made as an addon download if pk won't make it

Status
Not open for further replies.