• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ProjectKorra (Core) v1.7.0 Community Development Survey

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Hello everyone! I talked about this in the last weekly community update, but we are wrapping up development on ProjectKorra (Core) v1.6.0 and are beginning to shift focus toward 1.7.0. I am taking a different approach to how we begin development on this build and am asking the community to fill out a short and simple survey to let us know which direction we should take the next update.

You can take the survey here: http://bit.ly/1CEOFF7

Please note: You must be signed in with a Google Account (Whatever you use to access YouTube, Gmail, etc should be fine).

We will be accepting responses for about a week or so and begin to iron out 1.7.0 plans then. We want the community to be as involved with this process as possible. Thanks!

Edit: If you have an option there that you agree with, please do not fill out the "Others" box.

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
Is Spiritual Projection already in the plugin o_O????? If not why is even in the survey ,as there is nothing to change?

Last edited:

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Is Spiritual Projection already in the plugin o_O????? If not why is even in the survey ,as there is nothing to change?
The only thing about it is when you do /b who on an airbender it says "can use spiritual projection"

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Hey all, the responses to this survey have been very telling and informative so far. It's open for a few more days so respond to the survey if you haven't already!

Sorin

Verified Member
Hey all, the responses to this survey have been very telling and informative so far. It's open for a few more days so respond to the survey if you haven't already!
Will the vote's/info be released to the public so everyone can see what is in the future for ProjectKorra? *feels like a reporter asking questions to an interview....THE interview*

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Will the vote's/info be released to the public so everyone can see what is in the future for ProjectKorra? *feels like a reporter asking questions to an interview....THE interview*
Yes, likely in the weekly update, whenever I choose to do that. However, it is worth noting that this doesn't dictate the 'future' of ProjectKorra, instead, it is being used to evaluate what the community thinks about the project as it exists and where it should go, but we are in no way bound to the results.

Sorin

Verified Member
Yes, likely in the weekly update, whenever I choose to do that. However, it is worth noting that this doesn't dictate the 'future' of ProjectKorra, instead, it is being used to evaluate what the community thinks about the project as it exists and where it should go, but we are in no way bound to the results.
Ah ok. Will i be able to quote you on this in the future mr.mistphizzle?(is joking please don't get mad at me). But im excited for 1.7.0!