• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ProjectKorra-APP

Sketz

Verified Member
ProjectKorra- Phone Application

Hello, This is an application that I've made for ProjectKorra.
The application is for android i believe. This is my first application I made, and hope you enjoy it.

It was a free plan, so please don't expect much. Others might make a better one in the future.

If this is in the wrong section of the ProjectKorra forums, I'm very sorry.
If you don't feel safe downloading this application, don't download it.

This app like i said, was on the free plan, yes i probably could have found a better place, but oh well.
So in other words, this app may contain a bit of Ad's.

You need to hit "Sign Up". Then Log in. :)

Hope you like it.

Application:
How-To install:

If your phone has a QR bar code scanner, try scanning the following image. I however had to download it directly.

How-To Install:

If you want to download it directly. Go to this following link.

Link: http://apps.appypie.com/app/download/key/07b15f2875b4

Hope you enjoy! :)

ProjectKorra

Last edited:

Sketz

Verified Member
Lmao. Really. Well it's just an application for the phone. It's a quick access to ProjectKorra. For Androids, Maybe IPhones. I'm not sure.
It's just somthing nifty i thought i could do for ProjectKorra. even though it's a bit cheapy. but i love using it. It's just a ProjectKorra app for your phone. :)