• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report Project TOO laggy

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
So ill get straight to the point. ProjectKorra has brought my server down to 14 tps for no reason, when NO ONE is bending. It is using 73% of the cpu. Why?

Coolade

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
My magic 8 ball responded with "Not Enough Information", perhaps you should post a timing report so that we can see which methods are causing the lag on your server.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
My magic 8 ball responded with "Not Enough Information", perhaps you should post a timing report so that we can see which methods are causing the lag on your server.
Haha. Well i dont really get any console errors, its just general lag. I mean it runs in the backround taking up a bunch of cpu usage.

Coolade

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Haha. Well i dont really get any console errors, its just general lag. I mean it runs in the backround taking up a bunch of cpu usage.
Use the spigot timing command while it is lagging so that you can show us the plugins that are causing lag on your server. It will also show us the methods that are causing lag so that we can fix the issue in a future update.