• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Problems Running ProjectKorra 1.5.0? Maybe i can help?

Sketz

Verified Member
Just to Clarify some things on my end.

I'm running;
ProjectKorra - (1.5.0)
KorraRPG - (Newest/Latest version)
MassiveCore - (2.7.2)
Factions - (2.7.2)
Spigot - (1.7 -- 1.8)
WorldGaurd - (6.0 BETA 2 )

Everything is Working for me, Every Custom move, All of the bending.
Firebending works. WorldGaurd Works, And Factions.

If you notice, I put in Factions and MassiveCore. I put those, to see if it would help you as it did for me.
I had to downgrade my MassiveCore and Factions (Didn't really care -- don't make much difference), and everything worked.

The newer versions of MassiveCore and Factions, messed with ProjectKorra on my server.
So if your bending is broken, and you have MassiveCore and Factions latest versions. Try downgrading them.

It may just be me. WorldGaurd, As MistPhizzle said, you need to do this for firebending to work;

/region flag __global__ tnt allow
/region flag __global__ lighter allow

Yeah, That works. It worked for me, but It wouldn't work for a few, so i delete my old worldgaurd folder.
but i can't say that will make it work if it's still broke on your server? because I don't know if it was my MassiveCore + Factions that did it. Either way, it wall worked out for me.

ProjectKorra - 1.5.1,

If you're running version 1.5.1, Your server needs to be Minecraft 1.8!
If it's not, you may have problems!

I don't think a lot of people found out about this,

http://projectkorra.com/forum/resources/projectkorra-core.1/history

That link takes you to all the ProjectKorra Versions. If you need to DownGrade Or UpGrade.

*If Your bending is still broken, and you need help, post it. If you get and Internal Error. It may be a custom move*

That's All i have, I hope this helps some people.