• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Potion Bending?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackSky

Verified Member
While I was playing around with water bending I thought, what if you could bend with potions?

For example, you can already bend water out of bottles so, if you had a potion of harming or poison you could use Water Manipulation/Torrent to shoot that at someone. You could also use a regen potion w/ a torrent wave healing your team mates mid battle(of course it would also heal the other side but thats something you would have to deal with.)

I feel that this would give more to water bending and make PK just that much better because if this was added water bending would have a whole new level to it.

Just a thought, do you support this idea? :)

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This idea was already posted, please use the search function before you make a thread so we can eliminate duplicate threads

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I think prioritize system should be in place. I wouldn't want to harm my friend with my potion-of-harming surge, but use pure h2o form. Off-hand should do the trick. Like with spectral arrows, it should use the same order.

Status
Not open for further replies.