• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

PoliceForceGear 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceEyes

Verified Member
PoliceForceGear (Metalbending)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

First of all, its originally not my idea. I thought this move should belong into the pk core plugin.
Credits go to (minecraft ingame name): P0W3RK1D
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: PoliceForceGear

Element: Earth

Sub: Metal

Usage: Shift on a metalbendable source and u will wear the PoliceForceGear (iron chestplate). This move has no cooldown, but when you die it will drop the source u used to get the PoliceForceGear. You won't get armor buff.

Description: Afraid losing youre iron chestpate, just to metalbend? Well here is the solution.
Search for a metalbendable source (like a ironblock) and shift on it. With this gear u can use all metalmoves like metalfragments or metalclips (hopefully more metal moves soon ;D).

All in all this move is a very usefull utility move to every metalbender
@Finn_Bueno_
@OmniCypher
@jedk1

Last edited:

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
I'll try to make it with the java tutorials :eek: I imagine that people will make it though. Really, just go into the EarthArmor Code then just change leather to iron and add the metal hook code and then rename and change the name and description. I'll attempt to work on that.

IceEyes

Verified Member
I'll try to make it with the java tutorials :eek: I imagine that people will make it though. Really, just go into the EarthArmor Code then just change leather to iron and add the metal hook code and then rename and change the name and description. I'll attempt to work on that.
You will only get the iron chestplate, and without the armor buff. And if you die, you will drop the source you used to get the PoliceForceGear.
Maybe easy, maybe not i have no idea :D.

Matt

Verified Member
This is extremely easy to code, I personally see this as a great source for metalbending

I hope this is added in some way along with some more advanced metalbending moves.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
This is extremely easy to code, I personally see this as a great source for metalbending

I hope this is added in some way along with some more advanced metalbending moves.
Nuuuu let me learn how to do it first xD

HydroMan

Verified Member
I would preferr to have this indepented armor in the item plugin, having the functionally to shoot metalhooks only for that armor.

IceEyes

Verified Member
I would preferr to have this indepented armor in the item plugin, having the functionally to shoot metalhooks only for that armor.
You are ignoring my point.
I decided to make this thread for easy access to metalbending. Metalbending as it is now is as good as useless.

And why make this an item? Its already one.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
The problem with It being a passive is that not all metal benders used metal for armor so it wouldn't go with the show.

IceEyes

Verified Member
@FearlessPie121
Again, this move is here to give metalbenders easy access to metalbending, without the need of iron ingots or iron chestplate.
And if you would have read the whole suggestion, you would know that first of all, the iron chestplate doesnt give you any armor buff and second if you die you won't drop the chestplate you would drop the source you used (and ofcourse you can't take it out of your inventory, but i thought that would be clear).
So no need to not want armor for sourcing.
And what you posted here is a remake of your waterorigin, and to be honest I think this fits more to water than to metal.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Iron chestplate is an item..?
I was thinking you were talking about a custom item. Can you compare chestplate to your suggested armor gear? If you tried, yu'll see alot of diffrences on what each has that indicate they aren't the same thing. Sorry, I thought you meant about police gear, as I didn't not even read the full description on what you said. The title you put in mislead me. I will carry on leaving this thread alone, while checking for others

IceEyes

Verified Member
I was thinking you were talking about a custom item. Can you compare chestplate to your suggested armor gear? If you tried, yu'll see alot of diffrences on what each has that indicate they aren't the same thing. Sorry, I thought you meant about police gear, as I didn't not even read the full description on what you said. The title you put in mislead me. I will carry on leaving this thread alone, while checking for others
Yes, i typed the wrong title don't ask me why xD.

Edit:
Should be changed now :p

Cr4zYxD

I really really like this. I just started earth and I really miss metal in pvp, and this move would really help it getting used in pvp too.

Give us useful Metalbending!

Status
Not open for further replies.