• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Players Chosen moves keep resting after a server reload

Kess

Verified Member
Players Chosen moves keep resting after a server reload when they choose a different move and when the server restarts it make them have the same move/element they hade I have project korra 1.8.3 mc 1.11 and I use some custom abilites from pk like Spiritual Projection and ect not sure what 2 do?

Extra abilites are : LightBeam,ElementTrap,ShadowSuit,Pressure,Leviation,SiesmicSense,Spirits,WhirlWind , and Spiritual projection

here's the pastebin for the console error: https://pastebin.com/j2kGX3aC

Last edited:

xNuminousx

Verified Member
None of the public versions of Spirits should be doing this. It hasn't acted like this since it was a plugin so I'm confident it's not Spirits.

Kess

Verified Member
None of the public versions of Spirits should be doing this. It hasn't acted like this since it was a plugin so I'm confident it's not Spirits.
:/ k check that off but I still need a way 2 fix it or do you think it will be fine ? it doesn't reset the person bending anymore it only doe s that error if I do /pk reload so It should be fine?

Edit:nvm still a problem after I reload the server it removes what bending moves I picked :/

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
@Loony 's SpiritualProjection throws an error, I'm not sure if that's the cause of it. You might wanna check your database stuff in your config and make sure it's correct.

Loony

Verified Member
Players Chosen moves keep resting after a server reload when they choose a different move and when the server restarts it make them have the same move/element they hade I have project korra 1.8.3 mc 1.11 and I use some custom abilites from pk like Spiritual Projection and ect not sure what 2 do?

Extra abilites are : LightBeam,ElementTrap,ShadowSuit,Pressure,Leviation,SiesmicSense,Spirits,WhirlWind , and Spiritual projection

here's the pastebin for the console error: https://pastebin.com/j2kGX3aC

/reload breaks the plugin most times, don’t do it. It isn’t cause of SP