• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Players can choose a element and can bind moves but can't use them

Kess

Verified Member
Players can choose a element and can bind moves but can't use them only ops can use there moves is there any perms I need to give my version of pk is 1.8.4 mc version is 1.11

Last edited:

xNuminousx

Verified Member
What perms have you given the players already? Was everything working until you added a specific thing?

xNuminousx

Verified Member
no not sure ppl just can't use moves beside op ppl
Well if you haven't given them any bending perms then that would be the issue. Can't recall them off the top of my head though. Too bad the wiki isn't working :/

Kess

Verified Member
Well if you haven't given them any bending perms then that would be the issue. Can't recall them off the top of my head though. Too bad the wiki isn't working :/
Well I never needed to give them perms before only for moves that where not official

Pride

Verified Member
my version of pk is 1.6.4 mc version is 1.11
What. Why is that shit so old?
Does 1.6 PK even work for 1.11? Lmao.

You should probably update it.

Well I never needed to give them perms before only for moves that where not official
You've always had to give perms to addon moves, if I recall.
I mean. I've never used PK 1.6 in like 2 years, so idk.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Yeah he is using an old version. We can't really help you with that since DEVS ignore and discarding giving support to outdated builds.

You might have to mess around with it and hope to find remedy, otherwise update it.