• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Perms for Pk

Kess

Verified Member
So i've tried giving players perms so moves and ect like bloodbending bending.ability.Bloodbending and they still can't do it I've tried on all version I do not have jedcore since it made my server lose there saved moves after a reload and I need either the perms for moves so players that are no op can use them or some way 2 fix it also whenever I do avatar state I can only use it once until I reset the server I have changed the cool down and ect that does not work and only one person can use av state how 2 fix please?

And yes my grammar is horrible pk staff have already pointed that out :/

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
And yes my grammar is horrible pk staff have already pointed that out :/
It is indeed horrible and will make almost everyone turn their heads away instead of helping.

Anyway. For subelement moves they also need the subelement perm. bending.<element>.<sub> So in your case, bending.water.bloodbending

Kess

Verified Member
It is indeed horrible and will make almost everyone turn their heads away instead of helping.

Anyway. For subelement moves they also need the subelement perm. bending.<element>.<sub> So in your case, bending.water.bloodbending
Yes found out the fix before you replied but ty very much tho I found a bug for pk 1.8.6 avatar state does not work