• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Permissions for each ability

DanishDude93

Verified Member
Hi there.

I'm not sure if this exists, but I can't seem to find a page with permissions listed for every single ability. I know there's permissions that includes all fire abilities and such, but that's not what I'm looking for.

EDIT: Perhaps I should say it would be really helpful for RPG'ish servers, as players could unlock different moves rather than being able to do anything from the beginning.

Last edited:

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Due to changes with our plugin, including making an API where you can make your own abilities, the permission for all abilities is bending.ability.<ability name> Also, please do not spread misinformation about ProjectKorra as it will lead to larger problems down the road. We are extremely different from Orion's plugin, from our permissions to our config. We are NOT the same plugin, nor are we trying to be!

Thanks,
The ProjectKorra Team