• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Permission Stacks (Perm Suggestion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
So, basically, when a donater buys, lets say vip, i think server owners might want them to get an extra element with it.
The problem with this? You can't. You would have to ask them what they want, and its really efficient. So i came up with a pretty good system:

Permission Node: bending.permission.stack
Command /b token add Name #

When you add a token to a player, they can choose another element of their choice. When they log in a small reminder comes up to let them know they have a token. This probably needs a little more thought out, but ill leave that up to you. This is just a basic idea.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Servers can easily create server signs or command signs to add bending to a player or change their element. Many server owners have it setup that if you donate for a bending add, you are teleported to the add signs and then you click on the one you want.. It's a rather simple thing for a server owner to do..

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Servers can easily create server signs or command signs to add bending to a player or change their element. Many server owners have it setup that if you donate for a bending add, you are teleported to the add signs and then you click on the one you want.. It's a rather simple thing for a server owner to do..
Not if a player donates offline, and that is really an inefficient way of doing it

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Denied. This can be done pretty easily with third party plugins. BuyCraft is probably the best choice. (At least it was when I was running a server)

Status
Not open for further replies.