• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report per world passives

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
So on Spigot 1.8.3 (pretty sure it happened in previous versions) I use per world plug-ins to separate my plug-ins. But projectkorra (latest version) has passives for whatever element you are happen everywhere, even where its not supposed to be.

Sketz

Verified Member
So on Spigot 1.8.3 (pretty sure it happened in previous versions) I use per world plug-ins to separate my plug-ins. But projectkorra (latest version) has passives for whatever element you are happen everywhere, even where its not supposed to be.
Yep^^ I've said that as well.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
You shouldn't have too :L
Also removing the permission, removes it every where, not in a certain world soo... >.>
Ekekekekekekee. OPINION ALERT.

Leedle. Well, I actually believe It's possible with GroupManager *Mirrioring* <-- but not sure.
I don't know how to Mirrior, so.. I don't do it. e.e
Yup, it is very well possible with GroupManager, just a bit more effort.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure if you use the per world part of ProjectKorra (Disabled Worlds) that will cancel the passive, not sure though.

Sketz

Verified Member
Yup, it is very well possible with GroupManager, just a bit more effort.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure if you use the per world part of ProjectKorra (Disabled Worlds) that will cancel the passive, not sure though.
Nerp e.e

-- I believe I've tried that.