• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

People of Project Korra

Hero

Verified Member
I've been on Project Korra since Nov. of 2014. I have suggested many moves and played many servers. Some new, and some with the old TLA plugin. Ever since Thursday of this week, I noticed probably the most hate ever on PK. What is it for? One reason is because people from TLA hate how PK is, so they thought that if they cause war on threads and among people, they would have their way. The second reason is a staff member give the server a fake lightning that ruined their server. I've seen two threads on why PK sucks, but now it's my turn to make a thread.

Lets start with the first reason of all of the hate. If you dont like using more than 9 moves, mess with the configuration a little to suit your needs. Want the original TLA plugin back? We can't modify the entire plugin just to suit a hand full of peoples wants, thats not how the world works. YOU can try and make PK as close to TLA as you want. We dont mind and I can say some might be happy to play an updated TLA, but dont come on the forums complaining expecting people to listen to your whines and fits of rage. If you really want the TLA plugin back or just dont like how PK is built, make your own plugin. PK knows we cant please everyone, but we can try to please most of everyone. Saying that we don't listen to people or making redundant statements and insults won't get you anywhere close to what you want.

Reason two is a touchy subject, so I'll try make it unbiased as possible.
Reason two is about a staff member sending a code to a group of people that ended up destroying their server (In their words). Complaining every single hour of the day will not fix anything. If you are decent people woth common sense, you would know that it only causes more problems and could potentially ruin your reputation. "A broken reputation can be fixed, but everyone will stare where the crack once was there." Also, it shouldn't be a big public debate because you aren't staff nor do you have any say in what will happen. Even though what the staff member did do wrong, keep it out if PK because whatever goes on outside of PK, keep it there.

All of this hate over something stupid and what I say selfish. I'll probably get alot of hate, but I have some people to back me up.
@HydroMan @Loony @AlexTheCoder

Last edited:

LeafHD_

Verified Member
I've been on Project Korra since Nov. of 2014. I have suggested many moves and played many servers. Some new, and some with the old TLA plugin. Ever since Thursday of this week, I noticed probably the most hate ever on PK. What is it for? One reason is because people from TLA hate how PK is, so they thought that if they cause war on threads and among people, they would have their way. The second reason is a staff member give the server a fake lightning that ruined their server. I've seen two threads on why PK sucks, but now it's my turn to make a thread.

Lets start with the first reason of all of the hate. If you dont like using more than 9 moves, mess with the configuration a little to suit your needs. Want the original TLA plugin back? We can't modify the entire plugin just to suit a hand full of peoples wants, thats not how the world works. YOU can try and make PK as close to TLA as you want. We dont mind and I can say some might be happy to play an updated TLA, but dont come on the forums complaining expecting people to listen to your whines and fits of rage. If you really want the TLA plugin back or just dont like how PK is built, make your own plugin. PK knows we cant please everyone, but we can try to please most of everyone. Saying that we don't listen to people or making redundant statements and insults won't get you anywhere close to what you want.

Reason two is a touchy subject, so I'll try make it unbiased as possible.
Reason two is about a staff member sending a code to a group of people that ended up destroying their server (In their words). Complaining every single hour of the day will not fix anything. If you are decent people woth common sense, you would know that it only causes more problems and could potentially ruin your reputation. "A broken reputation can be fixed, but everyone will stare where the crack once was there." Also, it shouldn't be a big public debate because you aren't staff nor do you have any say in what will happen. Even though what the staff member did do wrong, keep it out if PK because whatever goes on outside of PK, keep it there.

All of this hate over something stupid and what I say selfish. I'll probably get alot of hate, but I have some people to back me up.
@HydroMan @Loony @AlexTheCoder
Its a long ass story and I'm not going to go through this again.