• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Passing through WallOfFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zafkiel

Verified Member
Introduction :

As you certainly know huh ... you can't pass through WallOfFire.

What it'll do :

Holding shift and having the ability HeatControl selected will let you pass through a WallOfFire.

How it should look like :

Holding shift with HeatControl selected near a WallOfFire Will create a "fissure" in the wall which will make vanish the fire particles around the player letting him pass through the wall.

Give me your feedback : if you find it OP or not / Useless or not.

HydroMan

Verified Member
It is like Jeong Jeong student did it when he Stepped on it forwards with a hole he made when he did push-sideway motion with his hands ,while walking up to talk to his master (Jeong Jeong).

Last edited:

Moonelight

Verified Member
Placed Looking Into for now. It could be a nice addition, but I don't really know if it would become to over powered to where WallOfFire becomes useless towards other Firebenders.

Zafkiel

Verified Member
It is like Jeong Jeong student did it when he Stepped on it forwards with a hole he made when he did push-sideway motion with his hands ,while walking up to talk to his master (Jeong Jeong).
Exactly where I got the idea :D

Slurp

Verified Member
Hm, how far were you from the wall when you used firejet? The distance could be a factor. Try standing very close to the wall without being hit, then activating firejet to go through. Also try it out on a bending server other than yours, maybe it's different for some reason. When I tried on the bending servers that I know, I can pass through wall of fire with my firejet.

WaterFan99

Verified Member
firejet makes you unflamable so i guess it is an official mechanic, if it wasn't firejet would set you on fire each time you used it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.