• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Particles

Status
Not open for further replies.

pietrko

Verified Member
Honestly, I have no idea. I guess those are the same ones you see when your character lands after big jump. The pic is from some random server i didn't make it myself.

Joeri

Verified Member
Honestly, I have no idea. I guess those are the same ones you see when your character lands after big jump. The pic is from some random server i didn't make it myself.
No. Those are potion effect particles but transparent

Joeri

Verified Member
I would have it is plain spell, but the color differs. So what are they? :eek:
They are transparent spell/potion particles.

EDIT: For anyone that doesn't know, potion/spell particles their colour is editable through coding, same with reddust (the particles used for Lightning)

paliate

Verified Member
Marked as Denied.
Each server could use a totally different particle for air, therefore it would be potentially problematic to do so.
The post @OmniCypher made of the transparent air particles were done with code and not a texture pack (Making that more of a Core Suggestion). Feel free to recreate this as a Core Suggestion in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.