• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] LavaFlux [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeri

Verified Member
Oh btw, I use spigot 1.7/1.8

EDIT: I just tried to use the ability, it doesnt work :(

Carbogen

Verified Member
I installed the ability, before i even tested it (before i even logged on) it already started spamming my console:

And that every 1 second
Thanks Joeri! A few people have been complaining about this. I'll look into it ASAP.

V

Vidcom

Name suggestions:
LavaForce, LavaLine, LavaTorrent, LavaShot, LavaBlast.
Lava- prefix can of course be interchanged

Zafkiel

Verified Member
Are you sure its working with you ? because i've got like joeri spammed by the same message and the abilitie dont work in game i trie to punch with it but nothing hapenning i hope you will fix it soon <3

Carbogen

Verified Member
Okay so. There were two errors which I attempted to fix (because they were indeed BIG problems).
  1. NoSuchMethodException: Happened because the jar was compiled with Java 8, whereas the servers were running on Java 7. I uninstalled Java 8 completely and recompiled. This error hasn't happened to me on Java 7 (yet).
  2. NullPointerException: Occurred when a player quit the game while executing a LavaSlap. I added a condition check to remove the instance of LavaSlap if its user is found to be offline or dead.
Hopefully this update will be reviewed and accepted soon. Be sure to download LavaSlap v1.0.2, and NOT LavaSlap v1.0.0 or v1.0.1! I haven't been able to update the "big orange download button" on the main page, so you'll need to look at Versions History once it has been reviewed and published. This should be done within 12 hours. :)

Thanks for all the enthusiasm guys!

Joeri

Verified Member
@Carbogen I have a question, will you focus on making Lava Abilities, or of every type of element ?
(Since your pic is Ghazan and you said you wanted to use the name Erupt for something else?)

Carbogen

Verified Member
@Carbogen I have a question, will you focus on making Lava Abilities, or of every type of element ?
(Since your pic is Ghazan and you said you wanted to use the name Erupt for something else?)
For now I think I'll focus a lot on LavaBending and Earthbending. The real reason being I just don't understand much about how Airbending and Waterbending work, because they both (usually) involve a high level of Mathematics. In truth, Math is my worse subject in school (LOL). As soon as I start grasping the works of the other forms of bending, expect some really cool abilities for those as well ;)

I have a few ideas for the other bendings, but they aren't polished. I can easily make one of these, an Airbending idea, but it won't contain particles. Still, I'll work on it if you guys want me to ^^

Whatever the community asks for I will strive to accomplish.

Elzoz

Verified Member
still spamms the console and cant even see the ability in game :s do i need the latest dev build (projectkorra) to work it? :s

PorkoMafia

Verified Member
Doesn't work and gives out a mistake:

06.11 22:54:41 [Server] INFO [22:54:41 WARN]: [ProjectKorra] Task #45 for ProjectKorra v1.5 generated an exception
06.11 22:54:41 [Server] INFO java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap.keySet()Ljava/util/concurrent/ConcurrentHashMap$KeySetView;
06.11 22:54:41 [Server] INFO at ca.carbogen.korra.LavaSlap.LavaSlap.progressAll(LavaSlap.java:297) ~[?:?]
06.11 22:54:41 [Server] INFO at ca.carbogen.korra.LavaSlap.LavaSlapListener$1.run(LavaSlapListener.java:70) ~[?:?]
06.11 22:54:41 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R2.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:58) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1370]
06.11 22:54:41 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R2.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:345) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1370]
06.11 22:54:41 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R2.MinecraftServer.v(MinecraftServer.java:618) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1370]
06.11 22:54:41 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R2.DedicatedServer.v(DedicatedServer.java:273) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-1370]

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.