• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

"Old" Fire abilitys taht doesnt work as the should.

Elzoz

Verified Member
Which plugin are you using? I am using Project Korra (Core).
Which version of the plugin are you using? I am using v1.3.0 BETA 12
Where does the bug exist? Both the fireshield and walloffire is not blocking any projectiles and fireshield is rarlt/not att all blocking other bending ability's.
Description: Well the Walloffire is currently NOT blocking arrows as it should do (as told in /b help walloffire) but otherwise working, and fireshield is not blocking arrows is i thought it should do :s nither abilitys but havent checked that this version :p
What should be happening? well walloffire should be blocking arrows and optionaly fireshield aswell and block bending abilitys! :3

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
The only projectile that walloffire or fireshield has blocked in the past is fireblast. In /bending help walloffire it says it blocks projectiles, which I do believe it means firebending projectiles.

Elzoz

Verified Member
well its knida useless if it only protects against firebending , it would be cool if it was more of a working shield that can block some basic bending and arrows :s say like airswipe, watermanipulation and ice spike (the projektile ice spike)

please do something about it or change them since the are not to much off use as the are now :s