• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into Non-bender

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
O wait, I remember her. Well the really good thing she had was her badger mole (Or I don't know what it was) MistPhizzle said there won't be any mobs added. I don't think we can add a bounty class. The hunter class is very similar to it anyway.

owlcool

Verified Member
O wait, I remember her. Well the really good thing she had was her badger mole (Or I don't know what it was) MistPhizzle said there won't be any mobs added. I don't think we can add a bounty class. The hunter class is very similar to it anyway.
Maybe add a whip to hunters class. And she was able to, not just beat 2 grown men in a bar, she was able to do it without letting her cup spill.

Silentnate347

Verified Member
I like this. Perhaps it could have special properties within the weapons like how the grappling hook is.
Personally i dont like the grappling hook because compared to how it is in TLOK its underpowered. I think if they wear the belt it would be Sneak Right click throws a particle line and pulls you.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hunters get all the ninja and assassin related weapons. Is a whip one off those?._.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
K, it's friday. NO HOMEWORK!! MORE TIME TO UPDATE THIS THREAD!! I'm going to finish the Kyoshi warriors information and I'll start specifying the hunters class.
I got 1 question. Should there be an Engineer class? There was an engineer in ATLA and there were even more in TLOK. Let me know what you think ._. :)

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
K, it's friday. NO HOMEWORK!! MORE TIME TO UPDATE THIS THREAD!! I'm going to finish the Kyoshi warriors information and I'll start specifying the hunters class.
I got 1 question. Should there be an Engineer class? There was an engineer in ATLA and there were even more in TLOK. Let me know what you think ._. :)
There's a limited amount of things engineers could do in minecraft though.

owlcool

Verified Member
Engineers could also have special armor, remember the man tank things? They could have armor that deals slowness thanks to the cables, and have the ability to drag entitys towards them through the use of the same cables.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Engineers could also have special armor, remember the man tank things? They could have armor that deals slowness thanks to the cables, and have the ability to drag entitys towards them through the use of the same cables.
Sounds great. I'll take a look at it and may change it a bit :3

Kwesi

Verified Member
This is obviously a fantastic idea and would be a more than appropriate addition for the plug-in. It provides more variety and players will be able to really delve into the capabilities and skills of non-benders and understand how to utilise them effectively against non-benders and benders alike. It is greet for realism, making a lot of sense and should add a really nice about of creativity to it all.

A really great idea. I can't wait until it's implemented. ;)

Kwesi

Verified Member
Okay, so I see a lot of ideas posted that you're considering. Could you please update the main post with all the details when you can so I can get a good idea of all you're including, thanks. :)

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Okay, so I see a lot of ideas posted that you're considering. Could you please update the main post with all the details when you can so I can get a good idea of all you're including, thanks. :)
I've been very Bussy with school lately... I'll start updating it tomorrow:) it's 23:29 now so I'll start tomorrow:D