• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New water source blocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Verified Member
Element: Water

I was watching some Katara fight scenes and I noticed that when she was fighting Hama both of them were extracting water from trees around them (wood). Waterbenders should be able to do that in the project korra (core) plugin! :D And it would be cool if you could use grass blocks too! BUT for exemple if you use watermanipulation with grass blocks as source, 4 of them would turn into default dirt! :D And maybe adding 2 seconds of cooldown (if u waterbend with grass blocks) :)
;D

1:53 min (wood) 1:14 min (grass)

Thank you.

Last edited:

Sorin

Verified Member
Do you understand how op water would become? Even tho it was done on the show its bad enough that when you are in a plains biome a waterbender can spam water manip over and over again, think what this would do.

Nuno

Verified Member
Do you understand how op water would become? Even tho it was done on the show its bad enough that when you are in a plains biome a waterbender can spam water manip over and over again, think what this would do.
You are right about grass blocks but what about the wood? earthbenders have soo many source blocks... :D

owlcool

Verified Member
You are right about grass blocks but what about the wood? earthbenders have soo many source blocks... :D
Earthbenders are just that. Earthbenders. They have metalbending, which is bending unpurified earth in the metal. They have lavabending, which is bending rocks that just happen to be hot. They don't have, Sooo many source blocks. Waterbending is limited solely to water, if they made dirt a source block for waterbending waterbending would become plenty op pretty quickly.

Nuno

Verified Member
Earthbenders are just that. Earthbenders. They have metalbending, which is bending unpurified earth in the metal. They have lavabending, which is bending rocks that just happen to be hot. They don't have, Sooo many source blocks. Waterbending is limited solely to water, if they made dirt a source block for waterbending waterbending would become plenty op pretty quickly.
Yeah I know, but I was saying that earthbenders can bend many blocks like dirt, stone, 1.8 new blocks, etc... water benders should be able do bend at least 1 more block like wood :)

owlcool

Verified Member
Yeah I know, but I was saying that earthbenders can bend many blocks like dirt, stone, 1.8 new blocks, etc... water benders should be able do bend at least 1 more block like wood :)
Yeah, probably not a block that is extremely common on land. :)

owlcool

Verified Member
Waterbenders should be able to bend at least one more block. Hmm, must have been my imagination to hear that.

Nuno

Verified Member
Waterbenders should be able to bend at least one more block. Hmm, must have been my imagination to hear that.
Yes! wood not dirt, I already said that guy was right about the grass/ dirt blocks... -.-"

HydroMan

Verified Member
If the grass block is to op to be as a waterbending source,why not instead adding farmland (hydrated) block?

Also i think woodbending should be used on fullmoon ,as it we only seen during it as a canoon

TheBlueSpirit

Verified Member
Perhaps this could be a last resort, consuming the entire tree, no? And it won't regen.
That would make sense. I agree. If you use a log as a source block, the rest of the wood in the tree should be destroyed. Or at least jus the wooden block you used as a source, if you think the whole tree is too much.

Nuno

Verified Member
If the grass block is to op to be as a waterbending source,why not instead adding farmland (hydrated) block?

Also i think woodbending should be used on fullmoon ,as it we only seen during it as a canoon

wait what? Extracting water from trees is the same thing as extracting water from leaves, waterbenders don't need full moon for that :D

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
If grass could be used, then a 5x5 area would turn into regular dirt, like how Hama (I thinks that was her name) took water from a large area of flowers. But probably not as that might be OP.

HydroMan

Verified Member
wait what? Extracting water from trees is the same thing as extracting water from leaves, waterbenders don't need full moon for that :D
HAMA EXTRACTED FROM THE ALL TREE INCLUDING LEAVES ,so does it look like its the same thing? All the tree should be extracted during the full moon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.