• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New passive for waterbenders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
My point stands that your talking as if all people cant use waterbubble, and YES people do use waterbubble for pvp, just because its not widely used doesnt mean it isn't, I use it to stop other waterbenders
If you have waterbubble in slots so I can say that I rekt you, lol.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
You'll have to consider the depth of of the pool before you could blindly state that it takes "little" time.

Wat?
Im assuming the deepest would be about 40 blocks, and you can easily get to the bottom by
  • Using waterbubble for a small time and then carefully releasing before you hit the bottom,
  • Using waterspout to descend in water because waterspout has a similar effect as flying in water
  • Alternatively use water wave to push yourself down.
  • And there is always the old fashion way sinking to the bottom slowly

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
* I did mention. I'll have to test one out.
*Or waterwave, so that's a valid point I guess
*That was the issue

My verdict it would this be: cool little new feature but not required much. I'd say why not add it? Any waterbender who doesn't feel the need to use waterbubble, would potentially in reality would want to breath (a little bit) longer. It just a nice atlernative to stay in water-- longer, but temporarely.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Status
Not open for further replies.