• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New Move/Ability: FrostBite

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearman2471

Verified Member
Element: Water
Description: This new move would be quite simple and easy to code (I would do it, yet I have no training, like, AT ALL, about coding... so yeah). This move, FrostBite, would simply 1) slow an entity down and 2) do a bit of damage. The only difference between this and IceSpike is that you don't need water for it. You simply look at an entity, hold crouch (default: shift), and ice particles (the particles that pop up when you break an ice block) would shoot out of them, while slowing them down and doing some damage.
AvatarConfigs(Things you can change when in AvatarState):
You should be able to change the cooldown for the move (probably make it 0 so you can spam it), and you should be able to, like.... make it how long you can have the
FrostBite going.

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
Element: Water
Description: This new move would be quite simple and easy to code (I would do it, yet I have no training, like, AT ALL, about coding... so yeah). This move, FrostBite, would simply 1) slow an entity down and 2) do a bit of damage. The only difference between this and IceSpike is that you don't need water for it. You simply look at an entity, hold crouch (default: shift), and ice particles (the particles that pop up when you break an ice block) would shoot out of them, while slowing them down and doing some damage.
AvatarConfigs(Things you can change when in AvatarState):
You should be able to change the cooldown for the move (probably make it 0 so you can spam it), and you should be able to, like.... make it how long you can have the
FrostBite going.
do u want me to code this for u?

Chen

Verified Member
What's the range of this ability? Because I assume it's supposed to be coming from a Waterbenders mouth so it shouldn't be too big.

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
What's the range of this ability? Because I assume it's supposed to be coming from a Waterbenders mouth so it shouldn't be too big.
and was this ever showed in Avatar Legends of korra or the last airbender? probably not but i can still code it but he has to send me what he wants the move to look like

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
and was this ever showed in Avatar Legends of korra or the last airbender? probably not but i can still code it but he has to send me what he wants the move to look like
It was shown. Katara did it.

Chen

Verified Member
That doesn't answer my question.. What's the range of the ability?

Status
Not open for further replies.