• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New lava move: LavaBubble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketz

Verified Member
I don't mean to be rude, but it's denied, It's already been done.
You don't need to start more arguments over a move,that I've never even seen possible in the series.
Thus making this not even a legit move in korra/bending. ProjectKorra relies on real moves, and styles that the Korra series offer.

There is no need to argue about this. He denied it. You're going to have to deal with it.
I agree with him declining it.

Don't hate, because something didn't go your way.

If this move was in LoK, Then it wasn't really used that much...

EndersShadows

Verified Member

If you don't call this lavabubble. Idek what the fuck screwed up your mind o_O

Yes, that can definitely be called lavabubble as the lava clearly flows over and above him. Much like how a waterbubble would work.

"WTF ENDER. The lava clearly JUMPS over him because of its momentum." Kid, there is some science behind this, lava is too heavy leap due to a terrain change.

Whatever he is doing to make it flow back, is a different move entirely.

Sketz

Verified Member
The point is, That It's denied. There is no more.
It's basically saying, the thread is locked, no more replies required.
However, I'm sure that the staff don't want to lock every single thread.

That could be lavabubble yes, or him cooling the lava, while it's still in motion.
That's what he was doing, You're wanting a move like waterbubble, where you can travel in lava correct?

That's completely different, from what bolin is doing.
I don't want to go on and on about this thread, when it's been denied.

You should probably stop. I'm not saying "Give Up". However, it's really not necessary, to keep talking, or proving ones point over the others. when It has clearly been Denied.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
No, what I am suggesting, and what Bolin is doing are not different. They contain different situations, but the move itself does not differ.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
And if this thread does get locked, I will remake it. If it gets denied again, I will hope it is for a better reason than "I denied the first ones by their name"

Gold

Verified Member
The point is, That It's denied. There is no more.
It's basically saying, the thread is locked, no more replies required.
However, I'm sure that the staff don't want to lock every single thread.

That could be lavabubble yes, or him cooling the lava, while it's still in motion.
That's what he was doing, You're wanting a move like waterbubble, where you can travel in lava correct?

That's completely different, from what bolin is doing.
I don't want to go on and on about this thread, when it's been denied.

You should probably stop. I'm not saying "Give Up". However, it's really not necessary, to keep talking, or proving ones point over the others. when It has clearly been Denied.
u sm311 :-; i nao w1ll tri 2 m@ke dis

Kiam

Verified Member
I find it appalling that you are acting so ridiculous over something this trivial. I am sorry that I cant provide extensive reasons for why I am denying moves... But there are hundreds of them on this forum to go through. Lavabending needs one more attack move, and that's it (At this time). We dont need to over do this sub-element with "lavabubble" as a core move. I would recommend this being an addon. @EndersShadows and @White_Knight28 I appreciate your ideas, and your passion while defending them, but you should put your energy to being productive, coming up with more moves (Some of the ideas are awesome). There is nothing more I can say on the matter.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
The thread was denied because it is an unnecessary addition to Earthbending. Just because the idea is canon and practical doesn't mean it should be added. We need to be careful when we just add moves, there doesn't need to be a million different earth moves.

Disrespecting our staff also doesn't help your cause, they are allowed to deny suggestions when they deem fit. Had it been me that was working with this suggestion I likely would have denied it as well. The thread has been locked. Further disrespect will result in a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.