• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into New Items!

Did you like my ideas?

• Yes! They are awesome!

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No. Sorry.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Appa

Verified Member
Hey Guys Appa Here. Yeah I think project korra is the best plugin but i think the plugin needs some new items... I don't now. There is some ideas down there! Enjoy. ;)

Air Glider

Air benders can fly with it. Get the item to your hand. (tap shift) Then you will fly in 3 seconds. (Stop shift)
You will stop flying. Note: You can kill yourself with this when you trying to bend or stop shifting. Because you will fall. :D

Unknown.jpegEkran Resmi 2014-09-24 18.53.59.png

Energy Sword Fire

This Sword is very powerful. When you bend fire with this you will get more damage from your enemy. But its not op because its just (Attack damage +4) like a wooden sword. But when you use it with fire you will kill the all enemies! :cool:

images.jpeg Ekran Resmi 2014-09-24 19.11.40.png

Water Boomerang

You now guys :D In southern water tribe non-benders are using the boomerang. I think it will be perfect
when we can add in the project korra plugin.:D In some mods and mod packs, there are boomerangs and... they are so cool!

images-1.jpeg Ekran Resmi 2014-09-24 19.22.32.png

Spirit Water

In Season 2 final episode katara just healed aang with it. Think. You are a water bender, you are in a desert and you need to heal. How? Of course with Spirit water bottle! Just Shift The water will be a torrent (Like /b b torrent. ) And stop shifting torrent will come to you (like /b b water wave) Now you got Regeneration II and strength II ! Note: You can use it just once.

Ekran Resmi 2014-09-24 19.36.37.png Unknown-2.jpeg

Toph's Meteor Bracelet

Hey you Earth bender! You are middle in the ocean. there is no earth and there is so many zombies. You need Earth! Just use Toph's Bracelet! (You are using it like Bottle -Waterbending- ) Don't use earth. We are cool. Use meteor bracelet :cool:

Ekran Resmi 2014-09-24 19.43.56.png images-2.jpeg

Thanks For Reading!

-APPA

;);););)

Gahshunk

Verified Member
Yup, this definitely belongs in the RPG suggestions. We aren't adding items to the core plugin.

owlcool

Verified Member
I like the fire sword and spirit water. You need to be able to heal other people with spirit water and I will be a person to call in for "divine intervention" to support this plugin. "Divine Intervention" may have many serious side effects, such as vomiting, ADHD, temporarily insanity, hallucinations, and a terminator destruction of the universe. Use at your own risk.

Majorite

Verified Member
From what I know, only Sokka was a non-bender in the Southern Water Tribe that used a boomerang. Perhaps all types of benders or nonbenders can use the boomerang.

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
I like the item choice but disagree with all the recipes besides the glider. They are far to... "low tier" for my taste.