• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into New Dark Spirit Move!

Janny

Verified Member
Name: DarkSphere

Spirit: Dark Spirits

Damage: Hold Shift for 1 second will do 1/2 hearts, Hold shift for 2 seconds to do 1 1/2 hearts, Hold shift for 3 seconds to do 2 hearts, Hold shift for 4 seconds to do 3 1/2 hearts, and hold shift for 5 seconds to do 4 hearts.

Range: About the range of EarthBlast

How to use: Do /bending bind DarkBall. Now hold shift to bring in dark energy to create a sphere of that energy. The longer you hold shift, the size of the sphere of dark energy will increase and the damage will increase as well (goes up to 5 seconds). It can be controlled by the movement of the user's head.

Why?: It would be like one of those main moves for elements. Like you know how for air its airblast, water is watermanipulation, earth is earthblast, and fire is fireblast? For Dark Spirits it could maybe be DarkSphere.

Why its not OP: The highest is 5 seconds which does 4 hearts. But you will barely have time to do that in bending battles as bending battles are fast. 1-3 seconds would be more preferable for 1v1 combat if you are close to each other. If you are far, I prefer 4-5 seconds.

How did you get this idea?!: http://psi.wikia.com/wiki/Umbrakinesis Dark Spirit powers to me kinda feel like Umbrakinesis. I did NOT completely get this idea from Umbrakinesis though.

Thank you for reading my thread, I hope you like my suggestion! I can't wait to see how the Project Korra (Spirits) plugin is going to turn out >.<!

Last edited:

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
I made a suggestion similar to this here.

Still support it none the less! Can't wait to see all the moves that will be added in Spirits! :D

EragonRider

Verified Member
I think this would be extremely hard to code, plus the taking of AvatarState, merging, and the Lion Turtles giving you the elements...

EragonRider

Verified Member
The developers can't do all sorts of things at one time. Like, for this addition to the plugin, the devs would have to go step by step, and each "step" would take a long time. In the end, we'd all forget about it.

Janny

Verified Member
Should I name this DarkBall, DarkSphere, ShadowBall, or ShadowSphere? (I personally like ShadowBall, but your choice) (YES I FREAKING UNDERSTAND THAT "SHADOWBALL" IS A POKEMON MOVE, WE ARE NOT HAVING THAT CONVERSATION AGAIN)

TheBlueSpirit

Verified Member
Should I name this DarkBall, DarkSphere, ShadowBall, or ShadowSphere? (I personally like ShadowBall, but your choice) (YES I FREAKING UNDERSTAND THAT "SHADOWBALL" IS A POKEMON MOVE, WE ARE NOT HAVING THAT CONVERSATION AGAIN)
Janny is coding a pokemon plugin where players get to be pokemon.

TheBlueSpirit

Verified Member
this reminds me of lucario in super smash bros he holds a dark sphere aka shadowball this is like that :)
So this is copying off of Lucario, and Janny's gonna get sued by Nintendo. And whoever directed that pokemon movie with Lucario in it.

Janny

Verified Member
This was a serious question. Guys please answer it.