• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New command for low end computers

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Not sure whenever this problem is still an importantly existing issue that gets complained often... Alright. Quick to the chase.

I saw a thread about a guy complaining that "too many particles" by ability/combo's creation is the issue to those players who are playing on wooden pc-s or laptops. I think a way this could be fixed if the issue is still looking into by the community.

To resolve, there is an option. If that doesn't work, there is another that I believe could truly work. There was discussion on my very newest thread after joining this forum, which was talked about particles being invisible to certain players. If that's truly possible to set up in this plugin, than the two or only the last option below should either work. Take one of them into consideration:

1. The Plugin would make a check If the game for that certain player has low fps. The Check could either be done if the settings under the option menu in graphics. If it matches the expectation, it will do what is said under the option ;2);
  2. (This option should definitely work, if the overall the "invisible particles" idea is do-able). There would be a command, which does what is said below to the player who typed it in.
This will make it so that the player only see's a reduce amount of particles, so that fps don't get dropped even more, reducing the performance and gameplay experience. The Particles won't be reduced drastically, but leaving the amount that makes it not to hard to spot/see the technique that is only particle exclusive. This is too prevent a fraction if not 100% fps dropped which we all know it is caused by particles.

Like I said, I'm not sure if this problem is still a reviving-cockroach, i.e. an issue that is talked about over and over again over time. I'm not gonna even say anything about this thread being unnecessary or what...

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Well the guy said they don't do a thing, but I'm not sure If he was lying or not. And besides - I have my friend that has optifine, but it causes blocks to not load properly (at least for me it happens in 1.8), and changing settings without that mod enabled doesn't really help much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.