• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New Combustion Sound

WHat Sould Be Edited

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
Hey Guys i just want to suggest that the combustion sound right now is really annoying a little and a little not sounding right. maybe we could turn it into dragon hit sound to make it like it sounds it the real show. if u read this thanks and plus when the impact happens it could have the original sound plus it could just have particle changes to just firework spark to make it look like real combustion. Thnx for readin all u ppl!

Phorcys77

Verified Member
I see no need for this. I like the combustion sound. I think we should change the water bending freezing sound to tnt sound as well.

Helios

Verified Member
Can the plugin not make its own sounds an use them, or do they have to use Minecraft resources?

6tijn

Verified Member
I think, that ProjectKorra should make its own Resource Pack and then add realistic water, are fire and earth sounds to it. Of course, you'd have to install that resource pack, but it would only affect the sounds. I do agree that those bending sounds ATM aren't that great.

Status
Not open for further replies.