• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New Airbending move/combo- Tornado Punch

Status
Not open for further replies.

chazpants

Verified Member
So I saw on the poll results that air bending was voted to be the most worked on. This is a idea I had combined with real pictures of this move to prove that it could work and exists. Other than here is a link to some pictures of what this move would look like and this is open to suggestions for this move.http://www.musogato.com/avatar/tcg/pics.php?baseset/chamber_afiko221.jpg

Please check the pictures in the link to judge on if the move would work or not instead of judging without looking thanks.

chazpants

Verified Member
Looks cool, but what will it do?
It could be a single purpose move or it could have modes like for example a defence mode were you would click a earthblast coming at you and the small tornado on your arm would send it in any random direction.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
So I saw on the poll results that air bending was voted to be the most worked on. This is a idea I had combined with real pictures of this move to prove that it could work and exists. Other than here is a link to some pictures of what this move would look like and this is open to suggestions for this move.http://www.musogato.com/avatar/tcg/pics.php?baseset/chamber_afiko221.jpg

Please check the pictures in the link to judge on if the move would work or not instead of judging without looking thanks.
^This doesn't give us any information at all... Please build upon it (Cooldown, damage. etc.)

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Denied because of how vague the original post is. Feel free to make a new suggestion with details such as how much damage it does, what it actually looks like in MC, how it differentiates itself from other abilities, etc.

Thanks for the contribution to the community though!

Status
Not open for further replies.