• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Need to stop people from using Combustion.

ferinine

Verified Member
Hello. I was editing the config today to better fit my server. I intend to have each elemental "leader have a special move." As such i op'd combustion. Unfortunatley i am using pex and i can't seem to make people unable to use it. I need to remove the permission for it. please help. the command i used was /pex group default remove bending.ability.Combustion.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
PermissionsEx is pretty touchy when it comes to permissions. Could you post your actual permission file so I could take a look at it? (It should be in /plugins/PermissionsEx/permissions.yml)

NinjaK

Verified Member
Type /pex group default add -bending.ability.Combustion
If you add "-" to the beginning of a permission it'll deny them from being able to use it.

ferinine

Verified Member
Ninja. I tried that aswell. it didn't work to stop my friend. (sidenote he was a firebender and i did /bending remove (playername.) then i set the negative permission and gave him back fire bending. he could still use it.

StrangeOne. I will find and post my config tomorrow after i get up. please comment on this so i get an email reminder to do so.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Try /pex group default add "-bending.fire.combustion" AND /pex group default add "-bending.ability.combustion".

ferinine

Verified Member
It Worked. Thank You VERY much. so you have to block the elemental move as well as the bending move. i will remember that. Also, could you tell me how i could make air bubble and water bubble not need shift? I would greatly appreciate it.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It Worked. Thank You VERY much. so you have to block the elemental move as well as the bending move. i will remember that. Also, could you tell me how i could make air bubble and water bubble not need shift? I would greatly appreciate it.
You cannot

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
Thanks Finn I'll try. If that doesn't work i'll post my official config.
ok so the in-game command is definatly "/pex user [name] add -bending.permission.combustion" if this doesnt work theres a problem with your pex and you'll need to go into the permissions.yml file to edit the spacing, making sure that its 4 spaces and not a tab! it messed up with me too some time ago and this is the only way i found that worked :):) hope i helped too :D