• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

HydroMan

Verified Member
So I have this minecraft issue that I'm experencing, which causes blocks to load up with a delay or not at all. Because of this, I have trouble using bending, when I can see the blocks I'm and others are bending (such as invisible torrent stream, waterbubble and surge lag. ect.). I also notice that the player that started to break blocks while I was watching him, that same glitch appearing, seeing him only breaking them but not actually them being break by, only seeing the particles of dirt that he digged coming from the block, which later over 5 delay they reeaper has air blocks. Any solution for this and/or the cause of this problem?

HydroMan

Verified Member
You were right!. I checked and now everything is back to normal like it used to be ,how I wanted for a looooong time, after I disabled optifine. Thank you!